Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, July 28, 2017

Exploring Deep Blue

- Check out today's daily item
- Exploring Deep Blue
- Discussing the new jammer wall features
Hey Jammers!
I am so sorry for not posting the past 2 days, I have had a few things that needed to be done and I kinda wanted to just play AJ with out making a post. I hope you all understand:) Now I shall go get a piece of celery to eat...  Then I just had to go rake grass.

Oh yeah there's a 99% chance that there won't be a post tomorrow since I am going to the movies and a mall before the movies so yeah.

Daily Item:
Today we have the new sun window sold in jam mart furniture for 450 gems!
This actually a cool item I think. I wonder if they will release a cloud window or a rainbow window or star window. Let's see if my predictions are right in the next few days:D


Jamaa Explorations- Deep Blue:
For today's exploration I thought we could explore Deep Blue, so let's go!
When you first arrive you have the option to go up and to go to Bahari Bay or if you go to the left to Crystal Reef.

Now if you move down you can go under the arch and hide or you can go the left which will bring you to Kani Cove.

Then if you go to the bottom....
You can click on the ship at the left which is the underwater den ship in which you can buy underwater dens there! Then to the right of it is another shop where you can buy marine marvels also known as the underwater minor alphas. Then to the right of that is a game which you can play called Phantom's Treasure. Then to finish it off you can buy a pet angler fish!

Doing this exploration of Deep Blue made me realize and remember how amazing the oceans are in Jamaa. We as jammers should really go to the oceans more instead of always being on land. I know that will most likely not happen but we can try.

Discussions:
For today's discussions I decided we discuss the new features on the jammer wall.

Now in my opinion, I don't really see why needed those features, I mean they are cool and I like them in all but honestly why did we need those features? I mean for the caption you can only use like 21 characters in all. Overall it's a cool update but why did we need it???

Comment down what you think!

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya on Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ