Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2018

Cactus Desert Edit

- Daily Item
- Edit
- Q&A+Plushie Challenge
- LPOTM Sign Ups
Hey jammers!
I am back again:) Believe me, I was going to post yesterday but then time flew by okay? I was gonna post I think at least once last week +friday and saturday but I didn't feel like it. So I told myself today that I would post! So guess what? I am :D My homework actually hasn't been to bad this past week so far, probably because most of classes are pretty straight forward. Like honestly my hardest course this semester is math. But we were just reviewing math so yeah. Oh I had to measure every room of my house. Also I am doing tap again this year so yay! But all my dance classes are on tuesday which sucks in a a way .  I hope I am in classes with a friend of mine and in classes for jazz with people who I used to dance with on wednesday unless they moved to just tuesday....
Guess I will have to wait and see....

Anyway's lets get on with todays post!

Daily Item:
Today we have the rare winged collar sold in epic wonders for 2250 gems!
Im gonna be honest here. I actually really like this item and wish I could buy it. The colour combinations are nice. Though i'd say the colour of the wings are much more nice. 
Though for this item the price is a tad bit high and should be lowered.

Here is what it looks like on a pig:
I must admit. The item looks really nice on the pig and it kinda does match the outfit a little..



Since, I like this item so much I will not be doing a rim redo.

Edit:
I thought this week I would do a quick edit to post. 
*thinks what to do an edit of...* BRB.
Anyways, here is a very bad edit of some of the cactus's from coral canyons that I added to a desert background.  I just made the cactus's have a clearn background and then added them to a picture I got from google images.

It actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it did.

Q&A+Plushie Challenge Reminder:
Please remember to comment down some questions you would like to know about me whether it is to be my favourite colour or my pet peeve. I have had lots of questions asked already by a couple people so if you don't know what questions to ask then you can check their comments.

Please comment questions on the link above as well!


Also I feel like I have been putting this reminder on all my posts for the past month but please enter the plushie challenge if you haven't yet. All we need is 1 more person.
1 person can make a huge difference:) 
Please please please consider it!

HERE IS THE LINK:

LPOTM Sign Ups:
Once again it is time to sign up to be legendary paloozian of the month.
Except I think this time....
To switch things up a bit, you can vote for any legendary paloozian of the past!
You can find the past paloozians by clicking the image of this months paloozian on the left side of the blog. 

Whoever gets the most votes will be LPOTM once again! 
(I still need to think of a special name for that)


Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon!

OH btw, box monster posted make sure to check that post out!




























2 comments:

  1. That edit looks pretty decent.
    I hope more people join the plushie challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ