Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2018

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY/BLOGIVERSARY ANIMAL JAM LEGENDARY PALOOZA!!!

Hey jammers! 
As you can see from the title today is a very special day for this blog:)
Today officially marks 4 years since the very first post of this blog...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIMAL JAM LEGENDARY PALOOZA!!
This blog has come so far, and I honestly am so greatful for all the accomplishments and memories through the journey of this blog!
Honestly, this blog and animal jam, all my AJ friends (online friends, which I hope we stay friends forever since you guys are usually much better than most of my friends irl;)) have a special spot in my heart, that will never be forgotten:) Thank you so much for these amazing past 4 years!! I know posts have been less this school year, but thats okay. Anyways, just wanted to say thank you!! I hope to continue this blog for as long as I can. But even then, everything unfortunately comes to an end ( or most things).  
Thank you again for everything guys, I mean it from the bottom of my heart, whether you have been here since the beginning or just a month ago, I am so greatful for all of this, everything. So many memories have come and gone it feels like I made this blog just yesterday. 
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL OF THIS HAPPEN.
THANK YOU!!




Anyways, just thought to say that stuff cause.... Its such an accomplishment!!

Unfortuneatly not many people came to the party yesterday, less than expected so we played a few rounds of a game and took a picture!! There will be a bigger party this coming Saturday (APRIL 28) at THE SAME TIME!! 
So if you didn't make it in time you have a chance:) Please try to make it if you can! It would mean a lot to me.
Don't forget there is still contests to enter, if you haven't yet. I give plenty of time for contests, but I will probably have to extend it again considering only one person has entered so far... 

I have a science test this friday so I will be studying for this week. 
Ill try to be back on Friday with a post!!!
But for now.....

That is all for today jammers!
See ya soon:)
- Violet

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJLP!!! :D CONGRATS VI!
    I'm so sorry for not being able to make it, Vi DX We left at 2 to look at the huskies (as you know) and only came back at 9 DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah:) It’s fine don’t worry, you can always try to make it this Saturday!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!! :D I absolutely love your blog, And your so nice! :3 Congratulations Vi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tal! Thanks and thanks and thanks:)XD I enjoy reading your blog too, and your very nice as well.

      Delete
  3. You deserve every single view, every single positive comment, and every single fond memory this blog has brought!!! :D

    And thank you for deciding to have a bigger party this saturday. I was busy last time, so I'm happy I'll get to go!!!

    I don't comment much here, but I read every one of your posts. Your blog rocks!!!

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Doomy!! Your messages always mean so much;’)

      Delete
  4. I dont mean this as an insult, but you should try to post like 1-5 times a week instead of 7, because thenreaders look forward to your posts more! (And it can kinda get hectic checking the blog each day and having to comment on it) Its an awesome thing that you post 7 days a week, not many do, but again, readers look forward to your posts more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your advice but, if you have noticed the past 6-8 months I have not been doing daily posts. Thanks for your feedback though:)

      Delete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ