Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2018

Mountains Progress

- Daily Item
- LPOTM sign ups
- Mini Challenge
- Violet's Drawing
Hey jammers!
It is yo girl... VIVI TO LE RESCUEEEEEEEEEE.
JK, I probably didn't save you in anyway shape or form... At least i don't think. Anyways, march break has officially started which means...
POSSIBLY POSTS EVERYDAY? I mean I can try atleast right? Anyways today I had a science unit test... I hope it went well cause there was a lot to study.. and I kinda suck at science sooo yeah:)
I also went to a concert on wednesday which was AWESOME!! 
I love concerts:) Then this week I worked on my creative container in art made from clay and today I got my pinched pot that I made back as well. The glaze turned out to be quite cool actually.. Hmm what else. So yeah I have 9 days off "technically". 

Anyways... Let's get on with the post shall we?

Daily Item: 
Today we have the shamrock couch sold in jam mart furniture for 650 gems! (not sure if this actually is the new item...)
This is very unique looking but I don't really see the point of the pink on here, cause that clover does not look like a clover that way...
INTERESTING.


LPOTM SIGN UPS:
Yes jammers... It is that time once again where I choose a jammer to be legendary paloozian of the month. 

If you would like to be LPOTM for March please comment down the required info:
- Username
- Why you would like to be legendary paloozian of the month
- Your favourite animal of yours on AJ as well as pet

*If you are nominating someone, it should be someone who reads this blog*

Mini Challenge:
For this week's mini challenge...
I have decided to do a mini challenge that Ja suggested...
She suggested to see how many pictures of seals you can look at without saying AWW.

So here is how to do it...
Go to google images and search seals.

Then look through all the images and see how many you can get through without saying AWW. 

Be sure to comment down how far you got in the comments...

(I made it to zero seals, cause when I looked at them I said... "awww seals are soo cute. I love seals."

Violet's Drawing:
This is a masterpiece that I have been working on.
Its almost done but I just need to add a bit of a ground to it since there isn't really a ground.
So yeah. 

What do you think of it so far? I will probably post a picture of the final product once it is done.

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ