Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, August 14, 2017

ITS MA BDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!(scheduled post)

Hey jammers!
This is actually a scheduled post for today with just a little blurb, that I made yesterday the 13th.
Since I am going on a trip to a aquarium and meeting a seal YES I AM MEETING A SEAL!! Ill tell you more on Tuesday.... Anyways today is my birthday and I just wanted there to be a post on my birthday soooo yeah. I feel weird talking like I am writing this the actual day but whatever. So sorry about not a post yesterday anyways...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! After the aquarium I might go to Target and get some aj toys:D 
So yeah, no real post today since I will be at a aquarium meeting a seal:D 
Sorry about that!! You don't need to give me any gifts unless you truly want to but other than that. Thank so much for the birthday wishes so far and I will see you tomorrow!!!
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow with so much info!!
- Violet 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome! Take a picture of the seal for me! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VI! :D :D f
    TAKE PICTURES OF THE SEALLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAAAAAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET
    OMG A SEAL SOOOO CUTE HAVE A GOOD TIIIIME!
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ