Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, August 11, 2017

CLUB GEOZ EXPLORING

- Check out today's returning vine mat
- Discussions
- Jamaa Explorations
- Party Reminder
Hey jammers!
3 days until my BIRTHDAY!!! So today I was watering plants and then a truck came with a package and then my brother went to get it and then when he came outside again, he looked at me with a big smile and I was like... "I think I know who thats for." Anyways I think its my bday presents from him cause yesterday my brother and sister were in a room right beside me and I could hear them talking a bit about something to get me soooooooooo. And I think that was squishies cause my sister came into my room and took the strawberry squishy of mine and then brought it back and yeah. Its thundering outside again:( I feel like I have told you guys it was thundering a lot more than usual this summer.

Daily Item:
Today we have the returning vine rug sold in jam mart furniture for 350 gems!
This is a cool item for people who like lots and lots and lots of plants in their den:)


Discussions:
For today's discussions I thought we could talk about new animals coming every few months and your opinion on it.

Well in my opinion I don't actually know honestly?
Is that a thing? Cause I really don't know!

Make sure to comment down your thoughts below!!

Jamaa Explorations:
Today I asked my buddy Sarahkey8, if she had any places to explore for today's jamaa explorations. She responded with Chamber of knowledge... I was initially not going to do this, but then I thought I was and now I am doing club geoz....
SO LET'S GET TO THIS:)
DUN DUN DUNXD
Okay so to the top left there is a couch which you can sit on and relax. 
Then to the top right you can be a dj. In the middle you can dance to the left of that you can play a game and to the bottom right you can have your picture taken!
That basically sums up club geoz.

Party Reminder:
Don't forget that the party is tomorrow!
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow at the party:)





2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ