Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, September 5, 2016

The time I talked to a dinosaur

HEY JAMMERS!
Today is officially my last day of summer Vacation:( Tomorrow school starts, I am a bit excited to be back like 2/10 excited but I don't really wanna go. These 2 months of summer felt like only 2 weeks of summer! Thats how fast it went by. Im hoping in my best friends class and we have a certain teacher. If I get the other teacher I will be a tad bit mad... Not a tad bit but very mad...
______________________________________________

Today we have the rare custom tophat sold in the diamondshop for 2 diamonds!
At first everyone thought this item was glitched when it first came out, considering raspberry colour usually means an item is glitched. But AJ confirmed it not to be and it is suppose to be like that.

Here is what it looks like on raccoons:

I was trying to make an outfit out of this item but I dont have any glitched items sooooDX

THE STORY OF WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH A DINO.
So today I was in my unfinished den so I thought why not say hi to the dinosaur on the fridge.

He told me to come into the fridge considering I was super hungry I decided to.


AS soon as I opened it the dino locked me in there and never let me out!!!!!!!! 
You can try to come to my den and talk to that dino if you want. Please don't im warning you. But if you really want to you can!

Well you know Dino, you are the nicest thing ever.
I really appreciated it when you tricked me into having food:/
_________________________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
- Violet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ