Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2016

The arrival of sloths

Hey jammers!
Sorry for not posting yesterday I was at my very good buddy's den for her party (aka naffy).
That was about an hour so I kinda wanted to just stay on AJ and design my sloth which legit took me 30 - 45 mins. Is it me or are they super hard to dress up? Cause I really really really really really really found it hard. But that might just be me...  So today I just spent like almost the whole day playin UNO with my sister. So ya.
Since I didn't post the jamaa journal yesterday here it is! Sorry its a bit late isn't it?
______________________________________________________

PAGE 1
Sloths have arrived! YIPEE! Im so glad they have arrived.
At first when I saw them I didn't think they were that great of a looking animal, but then I they are actually quite cute. They are also 5 diamonds so thats good:)

PAGE 2
Humming birds are back along with a new outfit incase you wanna be a princess. I might get it but Im not sure.

PAGE 3
Jamaalidays in july are back! Pet reindeers are back for it.

PAGE 4
Only a few more weeks for grahams workshop. What adventure comes after that?
And I posted about the player icons the other day how funny?

 PAGE 5
Cheetahs have left. Kangaroos are returning.

 PAGE 6
Fun facts about sloths!

PAGE 7
A new retail giftcard for meerkats.
The items look cute.

Sorry if this post seemed rushed I have to go! 

HERES A QUESTION...
Comment below if you have any pages you want to see on this blog?
Im gonna be going through pages so I thought to ask if you guys wanna see any new pages!
_____________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers! 
See ya tomorrow!
 Bye...
- Violet 



1 comment:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ