Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sloths mystery

Hey jammers!
Yesterday I created a diy chalkboard, which was pretty fun you had to put a coat on then wait 1hr thank goodness there was only 2 XD Then you had to leave it for 24hrs, atleast it wasn't 100 hours, imagine that? So I finished it today! WOOO! I ordered chalkboard markers for it so hopefully they come by next week cause if not... Then I give up:P
___________________________________________________
Today we have the new lady bug tool sold in jam mart furniture for 650 gems!
The eyes on this actually make me laugh. Kinda like this.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Actually they don't. Its actually a good item if you looooove ladybugs. Also a good price even though its a tad bit expensive, but you know.

Jamaa news
I don't really know how to start this off but...
A week or 2 ago animal jam posted a picture of a aj version of Pokemon go which has been huge success so far. 
While looking at this I  thought something.
Could that sloth possibly be what the sloths look like? Or is it just a sloth they created for that?
What do you guys think?
I think its possibly the new sloth but the front legs look a bit long.

In other news. I was at my buddy's den when this happened....
It pointed arrows to jammers near by. Thats actually a kinda cool feature.
I think it might be just for buddies though but cool anyways right? Its also useful if your in a huge den and need to find your buddy quick instead searching the whole den over and over again.

I just thought of an awesome post! Which you might see on friday or this weekend! WOO HOO!
If you want to know a hint here it is: Its a list of something aj relates from popular to least popular.
Oh did you see that very tiny printing? Well that was a hint.
_____________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
-Violet





















6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love that Instagram pic!

    I bet that'll be how sloths look as avatars! SO CUTE!
    So I guess that answers my question on how sloths will walk. I guess normally, on all fours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely play that game xD. Animal Jam GO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sloths look pretty cool but, imagine if they were slow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I really want a AJ Pokemon Go! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ