Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, May 12, 2016

NEW WAY TO PIGS

Hey jammers!
I surprisingly got 80 percent on the science quiz I had the other day when I was for sure I didn't get that...Hmm:) Science is my lowest subject thats why I was surprised. Wow though. 
I made a post on monday but my internet died just as I was about to finish it. Then tuesday I made a post but I forget what happened. I think my internet lost connection again. My internet succcccckkkkss:'( 
Today we have the jamaa journal update! So lets see what is in it!
________________________________________________

Page 1
The hyenas are back! It didn't seem like they were gone for to long!

Page 2
Yay the summer carnival is back! It will probably stay here for the next 4 months.
Thats enough time to earn all the prizes!

 Page 3
Explaining you can buy stuff from the summer carnival with tickets and all the cool prizes you can get. We also have a new feature. This feature lets you view what item your gonna get on your animal before you buy it. I personally like this idea but I just wish the design of the shop would stay the same.

 Page 4
PIGS ARE COMING!!!!!! NEXT THING YOU KNOW COWS WILL BE HEREXD
Im gonna be honest I had to look on the aj spirit to see how you put this pig together. I have to admit it is quite cute but hopefully it doesn't look that cute...

 Page 5
Polar bears are travelling. Didn't they travel not to long ago?

Okay Okay don't be shocked by the new look its very different and by different I mean different...





























Okay so this is what it looks like now.

As you can see when you click on an item you can see the colour options below.
If you zoom in the item then the old image icon pops up of what the items look like. Like the way I usually post the new item.

I like this feature but I wish you could see the old way too. This might also come into a few problems:
1. If you want to see what the items look like on other animals you have to keep existing out
2. If your a blogger who posts the full picture of the item you have to do extra clicks
I rate this feature a 6.5/10


I rate this update 5.5/10
________________________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
BYE!




7 comments:

  1. At least there's such thing as wild horses and mountain goats, but PIGS in the wild? XD, once they add those cows, it'll be called Barnyard Jam! :1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are wild pigs. They're called Boars.

      Delete
    2. Animals are any kind of animal (that made 0% sense but nvm lo\)

      Technically any farmyard animal can go into animal jam because it's ANIMAL JAM.

      I'm still awaiting chickens

      Delete
  2. And I wish the design stayed the same too D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like couldn't they of just added a button that press beside the colour change button that leads you to a different thing?

      Delete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ