Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Jamaa skunks.. Ew that smells

Hey jammers!
Today we had a lice check at school and someone in my class has lice and last time we had a lice check someone in my class had lice...
Today is the jamaa journal update day! And I will mention a few features some(thanks to animal jam flash for these). First one is the land has changed to more clovers and stuff for st. patricks day! And also the list of your deans have changed...
Another one is the map has changed a bit sooooo.... ya.
SO LETS BEGIN WITH THE JAMAA JOURNAL UPDATE!
___________________________________

Page 1
To begin with otters are back!
Yay... I don't really care much about animals that go travelling but if an animal goes and comes back then another animal goes and the same thing happens...

Page 2
Pet skunks have came and they look super adorable!
Another den has came I almost said castle. Well this den is actually looks like a good size its not big and I'm very tempted to buy it! Plus it has a pot of gold and everyone loves gold... Am i right?

Page 3
Lucky clovers has returned which is great! 
I never really do these much but I have heard somethings that have changed in it.

Page 4
A new conservation thing in the conservation museum for otters!
And we are having another pi day to celebrate! I kinda hope the den items aren't the same but if they are I might buy them. Also I will have a long post hopefully this weekend and I will change the blog template and maybe update pages? I will only update pages if I get around to it so don't get super excited!

Page 5
This page is just explaining part of the new update in play wild...

And rhinos are going travelling.
Didn't they just go travelling like a year ago?
Hmm interesting... But weird...

I rate this maybe a 2.5 because like I would hope for better but I guess they did have a pretty good update the other week so I guess I can't really conplai:)
____________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya hopefully tomorrow!
Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ