Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Otterly fat

Hey jammers!
I almost forgot what to do for todays post! Almost I mean I actually did.
Okay so I was reading the comments from the other day and.... I know aj isn't all about collecting and rares all I was trying to say was that it'd be nice to keep a few rares so jammers can collect them since some jammers like to collect rares!! Thats all I was saying....
Anyways lets get that out of my head even though its bugging me... Ya the littlest things bug me don't worry about it though I eventually get over it... Please don't get mad at what  I just said...
________________________________________

Today we have the new giant otter sold in the diamond shop for 1 diamond!
Okay okay okay, THIS IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!
But um.... it looks really fat. like the fatness in the neck is really fat and doesn't make the otter look right.
That would just be like these 2 otters who I found on google images..
Goooooooogle images is so helpful at times! You should really try it out XD
SEE! Its so cuteeeeeeee!!
Like totally cute!
Just like the plushy who is overly fat XD

Topic
So today's topic is about buddies!
(just a screenshot from the buddies list since there was no other pic to represent this)
Well everyone should know who a buddy is.
A buddy is a friend on AJ you meet.
You can become their friend by clicking on the tag and pressing the buddy sign with the plus....
Okay so since thats basic stuff I am gonna say things that I kinda hate when your buddy does something....
Okay so...
These are all about saying hi

1. When you jag your buddies and say hi. Their response is either hi... hi. or just ignoring 
(one of my buddies either says hi... or hi. and one always ignores)
2. When you go to your friends den and say and they just ignore cause they are to busy talking to their other buddy
Those 2 things really bug me. So when you choose your buddies make sure they are nice, honest,loyal, friendly and have a bunch of positive things about them!

Just to let you know I am not gonna do the randomness or jamaa news today:( 
I am trying to improve my posts for the new year!
_____________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
If you respect my opinions I respect yours!
See ya on thursday hopefully with a week late jamaa journal!




2 comments:

  1. You're one of those nice, honest, loyal, and friendly buddies I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I commented that. I said that I agreed on your opinion for the other jammers but I don't care about that since I am not much into collecting rares. I respect your opinion but I was telling that about ME, that I prefer buddies over rares and I don't know a lot about rares to even give out my opinion. Sorry that I made you feel bad. Yaaa, I suck. :P
    Nice post and I can relate enough to the buddy part. It annoys me every time... :( You are right about the choosing good friends part. All of my blogger friends (INCLUDING you) are awesome buddies but I should've been careful with choosing the other buddies because my other buddies always ignore me. D:

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ