Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, November 16, 2015

Im so sick of the same old rim's

Hey jammers!
I never got around to editing the side bars yesterday so I will have to do that when I get a chance.
But on the brighter side I did some photography and gave my 3 cats a photo shoot and my sis took a pic of me climbing a tree:P So ya....:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:PP:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P 
Maybe too much :P?
____________________________________

Today we have the rare recoloured long bow sold in jam mart clothing for 750 gems!
Boy I am typing like super fast today weird?
I think this is just using the same colours from over and over agin. 
Not impressive aj. IM SO SICK OF THE SAME OLD RIM'S
Repeat that please? Sorry I can't cause I say it every week:/
Very not impressive. Not impressive, Not impressive, not impressive, not impressive, not impressive at all:(

Rim redo
I have to admit that my rim redo looks ugly.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Well its different colours for once XD I like using vibrant colours. Don't ask why.

Edits
So you may not think this is much of an edit but....
I took a pic of my seasonal tree in the den and my little blockhead wolf(lynx) And I made the background of the image a brownish green cause trash starts to turn that colour in fall. I think it does at least....

Blog shout out!
So a jammer asked in the ask violet if I could give their blog a little shout out.
So I thought why not!
So her blog is  about a wolf pack I guess?
I suggest you go check it out! You may just feel the need to start following the blog cause its filled of awesomeness! Anyways yah...

YAH YAH YAH YAH AYAH AYAHAYAAHHAYAYHAYAHYAHYAHAYAHAYHAYAHYAHYAHAYAHYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYHAYAHAYAHYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAYAHAYAHAYAHYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYHAY
_______________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
- Violet




3 comments:

  1. Hey, ya think you could give mine a shoutout Violet? I haven't had time to advertise the WJN lately, and this might help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe sometime around december I will. So in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ