Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sarepia Forest Theatre Exploration

- Daily Item
- Weekly Masterpiece
- Jamaa Explorations
Hey jammers!
Im not really excited for tomorrow, considering I have to go somewhere that I'd rather not go, but I guess on the positive side I get to make money:) Which is always nice!
Okay, so I have been trying to find a topography app for my phone, but I couldn't find a good one with what I wanted so then I thought of pic monkey. I check to see if picmonkey has an app for android. Turns out they do. Then I find it and it turns out it isn't compatible for my device! Is that not a bummer? It would have been perfect though... Oh well guess I will have to keep searching!
(also a nonmember again!)


Anyways let's get onto today's post shall we?
Daily Item: 
Today we have the camoflauge boots sold in jam mart clothing for 400 gems!
These are a nice pair boots. Now that I think of it, all these years these boots would go well with quite a few outfits. 

Aw, such a good fit on pigs. They look so cute!!


Weekly Masterpiece:
This week's masterpiece goes to... 
LYDIAROSE5678!
Congrats on having your masterpiece featured!
I love the kawaii look that you made Pikachu! It is just so cute:) 
Its also nice that it is pixelated. 

Jamaa Exploration- Sarepia Forest Theatre:
I don't think I have done an exploration of the Sarepia Forest before, so I thought why not do it now?
In the middle is the big screen that broadcasts the video. Then in from as you can see are little tables with pillows to sit by so you can watch the videos. If you click the video bookcase, you can see all the videos that are viewed in the threatre. Then if you click the book you can read about the animals in jamaa!

There you have it:) 
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon! 
(Btw, I just watched the modern major kangaroo video on aj today for the first time... its so strange I am weirded out...)




2 comments:

  1. Yeah... Modern Major Kangaroo is kind of a mess XD

    This also reminds me, I need to write up the next Rediscovering Jamaa post on my blog. Not today (bc I have homework in every class) but soon... soon I will.

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Modern Major Kangaroo is strange XDD

    OM THAT MASTERPIECE IS JUST ADORABLE :O

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ