Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, January 22, 2018

The RARE SNOW HAT

- Daily Item
- Rim redo
- Mini challenge... OH BOY
Hey jammers! 
I am surprisingly posting today.Why do I say surprisingly? Well I don't really know but with exams and all that I should be studying. But guess what? I studied a bit before this and my first exam is french which is on friday so I have a few more days to hardcore study though the key info I know the best. So yeahhhh.. The laptop I am using has 40 percent left so let's see how long I can use it, before it runs out. Cause after this I gotta work on another post... Anyways, I am currently wrapped in a blanket with a blanket on my legs and cat on my lap:D Then I am gonna have some nice hot tea soon so yipee!! Oh guess what? I dont have to do the gym exam:DDDDD WOO HOO!

Anyways let's get on with the post...

Daily Item:
Today we have the rare snow hat sold in the hot cocoa hut for 875 gems!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 
Tell me, why is the snow blue and the icicles turquoise and why does it cost so much for a hat with snow? Sorry just wondering:) Well the price seems okay in all could be a bit cheap. The colours are okay.

Here is what it looks like on bunnies:
Kinda cute, and it goes good with a purple outfit!

Rim Redo:
It feels like I haven't done a rim redo in... FOREVER. 
My editing skills are on fleeeeeeekXD
Okay so I made the belt black, the icicles a lighter blue and the snow white!!
Oh and I also changed  the price.

Oh by the way, this is the most people I have ever seen in the hot cocoa hut:
Its a lot! I think there was a bit more before I took this screenshot...


THERE IS NO EDIT THIS WEEK DUE TO TIME!!
SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS:(

Mini Challenge:
FIND AS MANY WORDS AS YOU CAN THAT WHEN SPELT BACKWARDS ARE SPELT THE SAME WAY AS NORMAL FOR EXAMPLE: RACECAR. 

Make sure to comment down your answers!!
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya around in Jamaa!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ