Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, November 3, 2017

Exploring the new Alpha Headquarters

- Daily item
- Jamaa Explorations
- LPOTM Sign Ups
- Contest reminders
Hey jammers!
I am here once again:) I am so happy that...
I did not get any homework tonight:D Which means no homework all weekend which is awesome. Nothing really happened today so. How are you guys? Anything interesting happen in your lives?
OOOOH WAIT. I got hedley concert tickets:D:D:D:D:D:D Yup we ordered them last night.

I can't wait!! My friend is coming to so that will be awesome and so my mom and sister are gonna sit in the row behind us cause my sister wanted to come and my did too. So we are gonna have our personal space and then they will be near us so it will work awesomely:D

Daily item:
Today we have the returning pilgrim hat sold in jam mart clothing for 300 gems!
This is always a nice item for The Feast of Thanks! It's also a reasonable price. Though I always thought it was nonmember. But now that I think of it I don't actually recall seeing this item on a nonmemberXD

Here is what it looks like on a penguin:
The yellow part on it underneath the hat kinda looks like a bow to be honest.


Jamaa Explorations:
Wow, when was the last time we have done Jamaa Explorations?
I have no clue. But for today's jamaa explorations I thought we could explore Alpha Headquarters which replaced Club Geoz. So let's go take a look:)
Okay so above is the first room in the headquarters. It has the alphas except for Tavie. If you click on one it says a bit about them.

If you go up the stairs you can go to this room which has some artifacts of Jamaa which you can click on.

Beside the artifacts is another room of this headquarters which sells the alpha armour. 

That basically sums up the headquarters!

Legendary Paloozian Of the month Sign Ups:
October is gone and November has arrived. I am doing this now so I don't forget. Anyways its that time of month to sign up to Legendary Paloozian of the month!
Here is all the info required:
- Username
- favourite aj animal of yours
- Fav aj pet of yours
- Why you would like ot be paloozian of the month
If you are nominating someone they must read this blog to be nominated.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CONTESTS!!
That's all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow, hopefully:D
- Violet



1 comment:

  1. I like the new alpha HQ
    Kinda sad they took Club Geo.
    But I never went in there so I'm kinda just going aww and that's it. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ