Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September's Paloozian

- Ramblings about life and how it affects the blog
- Check out today's daily item
- Legendary Paloozian of the month
Hey jammers!
IT IS ME VIOLET BACK HERE FOR ANOTHER POST A WEEK LATER ALMOST:( Okay okay, so as you guys know, I started highschool which means like daily homework and blah blah about homework and more homework and blah blah blah. So that has kinda been coming the way. And honestly once you finish homework you just wanna relax and chill. And I know I enjoy blogging but after I just don't really feel like going on the computer and typing up a post and doing whatever it is I wanna do on the computer whether it is blogging, AJ, Drawing and whatsoever. So I hope you guys understand that. And I also feel like it is to late aswell.... And I know I said before that the posts would probably be later but I think you guys understand why. Ummmmmmm what else is there to say.... So today I had no homework but I decided to work on a mathsheet that wasn't homework cause the teacher said that if we didn't finish it we could work on it tomorrow but yeah... I know I said I would try to do a post atleast 3-4 times a week which probably would have happened last week except like I said before I wanted to chill after homework and I went camping for part of the weekend so I was unable to post and Thursday I had to study as well so.... I hope you guys understand!!! Sorry if I disappointed some of you or that blurb didn't even make sense but yeah. I am here now right:) It actually feels so good to type up a post again. Anywaysssssssssssssss. 
THE BLOG IS SO CLOSE TO 100 000 PAGEVIEWS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE:D:D:D:D:D You guys don't know what I have planned.... DUN DUN DUN.

Daily Item:
Today we have the new fall mohawk sold in jam mart clothing for 850 gems!
Hmm interesting...   A FALL MOHAWK.

Here is what it looks like on elephants:
I think it kinda suits the elephant!

September's Legendary Paloozian:
It's almost half way through september and the paloozian of the month still hasn't been announced yet...
Well with out further ado....
SEPTEMBER'S PALOOZIAN OF THE MONTH IS....
NAFARIA9!!
Congrats Naffy!
Thats all for today jammers!
Sorry for the short post today! The next post will be longer.. Speaking of which tomorrow is the jamaa journal update, hopefully I can do a post for that:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ