Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, August 25, 2017

My Apologies and post update (Please read)

- Apology
- Daily Item
- Jamaa Explorations
Hey Jammers!!
You guys: Um...... Where have you been??!
Well, I was about to explain that and a few other things aswell:)
You guys: OKAY, SPIT IT OUT GIRL!!!
Okay okay.

Okay so the past few days, I have kinda been getting carried away doing other things instead of the computer, basically. I was always planning on posting but I just never got to it. This is probably gonna throw me behind a bit on working on the pages and stuff. But I am gonna try my best to keep up. The posts are also gonna be shorter, until I finish working on this blog. There will still be a daily posts except just with the daily item and one topic. Unless its sunday or wednesday and it is a free post. Or there is jamaa news to post about.... Normal posting will go back to schedule once I can say I have finished the updating. Also I don't know if you guys have seen the post about the posting and stuff. But, so this year I am going into highschool which means more homework. Homework will probably take 2hrs or more hopefully less, so I will try to get a post on this blog at least 3-4 times a week.  I hope everything works out the way I have planned, you guys probably aren't worried. But I feel like if I don't get the pages done by the time school starts it will just keep dragging on and dragging on and on and on. So yeah.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them below!!! 
I feel like no one is going to comment down so.....

Anyways today, I made more space underneath my bed!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Yesterday I 3doodled and eiffel tower:D
Daily Item:
Today we have the returning inline skates sold in jam mart furniture for 350 gems!
I always thought these skates would be good as an item to wear not nessacarily a den item but they are nonmember so thats alright:)
Jamaa Explorations:
Today we are going to explore the level of the chamber of knowledge that comes before the top level. So let's get into to it!
In this level there isn't much to do but you can see a bunch statues and older things from animal jam. Plus there is 2 games as well!

So yeah that was that exploration for this week!
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
- Violet




3 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been commenting much or visiting. Glad you found some things to keep you entertained haha. I think you're still as energetic haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would love if you were able to wear the roller blades. Roller blading is just about my favorite sport. I go to a rink near me every Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rainbow Don't worry about it, and yes I did I have lots of things to keep me entertainedXD And XD.

    @Transions oh cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ