Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, July 16, 2017

The least visited places in Jamaa PART 2

- Check out the returning pillbox hat 
- Howl of the week
- Least visited places in jamaa part 2 
- Box Monster's new post
- Poll results
Hey jammers!
Guess what I did yesterday after I posted?
What did I do you ask? I FINISHED THE ALPHA'S PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP. That's what I did. And this time, it did save:D I also finished my watercolour painting today and I am almost done the book I am reading too!! Probably just like two more days of reading well like 4 or 5 hours and I shall be done. I know 4 or 5 hours seems long but yeah. 
Yes, I am here to post the promised AMAZING POST, that I did promise yesterday!!! Hope yall enjoy it😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 
I never really emojified the posts like I said I would a long while back. Whoops! Just been using the homemade computer ones with all the accents.....
Now onto le post....

Daily Item(s):
Today we have the returning pillbox hat sold in jam mart clothing for 500 gems!
I don't really know what to say about this hat. But the ones in real life look very fanceh.

Here is what it look's like on elephants:

We also have the returning mechanical egg sold in jam mart furniture...
Howl Of The Week:
Last week I asked...

How would you feel if AJ shut down in the next update?
What would you do?

The Howl I chose is from SarahKey8. Here is what she says:
I'm not exactly sure, I would be kinda annoyed because I really want to know what the next animal is XD I hope its a good update though! :D

For next week's howl I ask....
When you first started playing AJ what were your initial thoughts about it?

Be sure to comment your howls down!!

I know I usually do that at the end of the post but I thought to do it in the order of the top of this post...

The Least Visited places in jamaa PART 2:
About 2 months ago I did the first part to this and promised I would do part 2 sometime soon.
I guess 2 months later is sometime soon right? Anyways, there may or may not  be a part 3 to this unless you guys can think of other places and if there isn't any I couldn't put down for today, as well but for now, let's get on with these places!

1. Wild Explorers Tent

2. Gabby's animal hospital

3. Brady's Lab

4.  Any Theatres in animaljam

5. Captain Melville's Juice Hut

Thats all of them for now. I do have a few others in my mind right now, unless I forget them so there will be a part 3 hopefully sometime this summer.
Please make sure to comment down other places you can think of. If not no worries:)

Box Monster's Blog:
Here box monster has something to say...
YO PEEPZ I POST NEW POST YESTERDAY. CHECK IT OUT ASAP. I IS TO LAZY TO TYPE TYPE THE BLOG NAME DOWN BUT ITS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS BLOG:D
MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
- Box MOnster
Out!!

Poll Results:
Here are the results from the most recent polls...
So it turns out 9 people like the land the best for call of the alphas.
Most people like the land. And the least favourited thing is the musicXD

WOW. MOST PEOPLE STARTED READING IT THIS YEAR??? 13 people this year.
And there is only one person from 2014 who still reads this blog. Aw thats so sweet and makes me feel so loved:') Whoever you are I would love to find out!!
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!!
See wasn't that an amazing long post?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ