Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, April 23, 2017

How to decorate your den's backyard perfectly

-Check out today's new Topaz Anklet 
- Learn how to decorate your den's backyard 
- Last day to enter fashion show, and giveaway
- Party rescheduled
Hey jammers!
I was trying to add a membership to my account today but when I tried to confirm it a message popped up saying:Attention: Transaction has been marked flagged as potentially fraudulent Membership cannot be purchased for this account at this time.

So you know what I did? I tried a few more times . And it still didn't work, so about an hour later I tried again. And you know what? IT DIDN'T WORK!! So  I emailed AJ:) But then I realized after that  I could have bought it from AJ outfitters then used that code they gave me:/ I will do that if emailing AJ does not go as planned.

DAILY ITEM:
Today we have the new topaz anklet sold in jam mart clothing for 850 gems!
This is actually kinda cute, though a bit expensive.
I feel like it should have been sold in epic wonders!

Here is what it looks like on a bunny:


How to Decorate your den's backyard perfectly:

I know this sounds kinda cheesie but I thought why not post how to make the backyard of your den perfect! No just for a certain time of year but any time!!

Step one: Gather some chairs
These chairs don't have to be like these in the picture above but it would be best to use some kinda of chair made for outside!

Step two: Add some plants
You can add any type of plants you want as long as it works best for you!

Step three: Put anything else you wish in it!
This could include any item just try not do indoor items!

AND VOILA!!! THERE YOU HAVE YOUR PERFECT LITTLE BACKYARD!!

BLOG NEWS:
Today is officially the last day to enter the fashion show and giveaway!
I extended it out by 2 days so if you didn't get a chance to enter and you really wanted to there will be more opportunities in the future!

Also only 2 people came for the party today so I will reschedule it to either Thursday or Friday. At probably 4:30 EST. PLEASE COMMENT DOWN WHICH DAY WOULD WORK BETTER FOR YOU!!
QOTD:
The answer to thursday's riddle was...
A LIGHTHOUSE

What was your opinion on today's item?

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!






1 comment:

  1. That is an AWESOME den setting Vi :D (Idk why I call it a setting o.O) and I think Friday 2:30 p.m central would work for me?

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ