Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Animal Jam's Official Toy Website+fashion show+50000 views

- Check out the official site for animals toys!
Hey jammers!
I am taking a break from studying to make a post for you guys!
So ya. I am studying for a history test and there is like 2 pages worth and I am studying today because I wont have much time tomorrow. At least the test on Tuesday right? Boy, do I hate studying. The thing that sucks though is that My teacher just said that the test would have 20 easy questions and it would be a certain thing. Like how do we know what to study for???
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Hoping that I don't fail and atleast get 75%. Cause if I get below that than.... Yep. Sorry for my rant!

Let's get onto the main point of this post...
Jamaa news:
Did you know that animaljam has a website just for their toys?
If you wanna check it out click here: https://toys.animaljam.com/
Incase your wondering, this is not a fan made site considering it was on one of jazware's videos!
Here are some pictures:
If you click the thing with 3 lines the image above will pop up!
On the site you can see an adoption check list, printables, learn how to redeem codes and watch videos in the wild.
This is the adoption list. I am on series 2. Just to let you guys know a new series will be coming!
By clicking on the toys section you can see all the toys! 
Like seriously all the toys!
And if you guessed by clicking find toys you can see where you can get the toys!
Don't worry they aren't just in the united states and the uk they are in so many other places.
If your in germany they are coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna see more just click the link at the beginning of the post!
Hope you enjoyed that information!
___________________________________________________________________

Dress the warmest: Fashion show
I didn't really know what to do for this fashion show so you really just have to dress up the warmest since its starting to get cold and winter is just around the corner!
Heres the rules: 
- 1 entry per person
- You can use any animal you wish
- Please choose items that will keep you warm
- Comment down your username and animal that you choose to enter
Animals name is required. 
This is so I can screenshot your animal for the contest.
ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY SUNDAY NOVEMBER 20TH. 
Hope you enter!

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya on tuesday!
Gotta get back to studying now:'(
___________________________

Also forgot to say.
We just reached 50 000 PAGEVIEWS!
I know I always say this but thank you for every single view you guys have gotten this blog!
I didn't think I would ever get this many views. Considering when I first made this blog I got like 1 view a day and now its  100-200 times thatXD 
Thank you for all of the people who are just starting to read, used to read(I remember and miss a few of you quite a bit), and the current readers(Legendary Paloozians).
So ya! I can't wait to see how far we will get by christmas. Perhaps a new goal coming soon for the side. Which I still have to take up with you guysXD.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ