Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

AJ movie tag created by: Violet86271

Hey jammers!
GUESS WHAT???? My mom said we could go to toys r us tomorrow night!
Yipeeeeee! TOYS R US IM COMING SO BE PREPARED AND HAVE THE ITEMS IN STOCK.
Cause if you don't i'm gonna die:( Just kidding:P
My phone case I ordered was suppose to come between... Today and the 16th of the september but I was thinking it would come today cause it where it got shipped from is only 1 hr away from where I live, but I guess not. So ya hoping it comes tomorrow!
__________________________________________________

Today we have the new origami window sold in jam mart clothing for 450 gems!
This is a nice addition to the new orgami den set which is actually AMAZZING! HEHE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Though how can it really be a window if its paper? Hmmmm.

Animal jam movie tag!
Now I keep saying I am gonna make a tag, I am gonna make a tag. Well yesterday I finally did!
I even started a video for channel answering the questions but then I kinda got bored and went off the computer.
So here it is:
1. Ryan Guzman 
2. My favourite movies are Dolphintale 1 and 2, I just love them. I also like The huntsman.
3. OOOH FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES??? STEP UP ALL THE WAY. If you don't know what step up is its dance movies and thats where my favourite actor is from.
4. Usually I prefer movies but it all depends what the book is and the movie, for example if its a series like the maze runner which has movies then it depends.
5. I like all kinds of movies whether its action, animated or comedy. It all depends what the movie is about.
6. Personally I like movies better. But like Ive said in all the questions it honestly depends.
7. Yes, I would love to see Nine lives, ghostbusters and The new ice age.

So Thats it for the tag!
I tag: Anyone who reads this blog!
Thansk guys! Hope you all have fun doing this:0
__________________________________________________

Sorry for the short post today. I wanna start working on some videos for my channel:)
- Violet



2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ