Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, February 29, 2016

HAPPY LEAP YEAR 2016!

Hey jammers!
HAPPY LEAP YEAR! Before I start off with anything special I would just like to apologize to you guys for not posting for basically all of last week. Its just that I was getting tired of typing up a post every day and I just needed a little break for me to rejuvenate and not have to go POOF I DONT WANNA DO THIS! So ya I will do a little break every once in awhile. I know I should of told you this before but I just wasn't feel in it. Hope you understand!
_____________________________________________________

Today we have the rare sparkly bow sold in jam mart clothing for 700 gems!
This bow is okay. Its a bit different from the original by a bit different I mean some of the colours I will explain to you that with the next picture. But I mean this is actually a nice price so I am not complaining..

Image is not mine...
Some of the differences I've noticed from the original and the rare one is..
If you look at the rare one the sparkle colours are different like one colour is green and one colour is blue as in the original the sparkle colour is just white.

Leap year facts
To begin with I just wanna explain what a leap year is.
A leap year happens every 4 years, the extra day we had is the february 29th therefore giving the year 366 days and not 365. Usually February only has 28 days but since its a leap year there is the 29th.
----------------------
Now for some cool interesting facts!
1. Leap days are needed to keep our calendar in alignment with the Earth's revolutions around the Sun. 
2. It takes the Earth approximately 365.242189 days – or 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 45 seconds – to circle once around the Sun. This called a tropical year. Without an extra day on February 29 nearly every four years, we would lose almost six hours every year. After only 100 years, our calendar would be off by approximately 24 days.
3.A whole leap month is added to the Chinese calendar every three years. The leap month's place in the Chinese calendar varies from year to year, and 2015 was a leap year in the Chinese calendar.
_______________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow! And be sure to check my youtube channel tonight for a new video! Or you can click the button on the side for my youtube!
See ya!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Leap Year, Violet!
    Thanks for making a post about it, haha, I didn't find many AJ blogs writing about this today.

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ