Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, October 1, 2015

The pretty great update!

Hey jammers!
I am dearly sorry for no post on tuesday. I had a lot of homework to do.
I also got locker stuff yesterday which I was waiting for almost a week.
So in todays update we have new backgrounds for loading screens YAY!!!!!!!
So today is the update!
So lets get started!
____________________________________

So bitter sweets is back!
Which is awesome cause I really loved that adventure.
I LOVE NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS!!!!! 
Theres so many things to do!

Theres a new den for halloween.
Just a more epic version of the previous one which is okay and I will mostly get to delete the other one!
The phantom vortex is back! Can't wait to try to get further and get the new statue!

Spooky party is back. Pet bats are back.

So now on the top of your item list thing you can click that to see what games to play!
I think this feature is perfect though it seems a bit big(the icon does).
The theatre has a den item shop. I have a feeling that is the theatre den set.
They also updates the theatre and the popcorn machine.

So it is wolf awareness week.
I don't know why wolf awareness week should existXD
YAY WORLD ANIMAL DAY !


The ferret gift card is now leaving....

I rate this update a 8/10!
________________________________________

That's all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
Grahams workshop is till here! Who knows it might stay....


3 comments:

  1. Your really clueless about wolves, aren't you? They are ENDANGERED, and yet you "don't know why wolf awareness week should exist"?! Do you even care about endangered animals? You should be educated in that, and learn to care more for endangered animals and don't take it as a joke and question why there should be an awareness week for an endangered animal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anon & @Violet: I'm pretty sure Vi didn't know how endangered wolves are, cuz seriously, wolves are like, the OPPOSITE of endangered in AJ (look around people)

      Delete
  2. Okay. If that's what you think then take it that way but literally I'm being honest I didn't know WOLVES were ENDANGERED! I thought it might of been just to tell people about wolves and that they could be in harm. So if you wanna get mad go do it somewhere else. And FYI I care about endangered cause basically all my favourite animals are endangered. It's quite sad for ENDANGERED ANIMALS!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DIDNT KNOW WOLVES WERE ENDANGERED!!!!! Seriously dude. If you wanna complain go somewhere else you are suppose to be positive on this blog it's suppose to be a fun blog not. Also I wasn't joking I was wondering why:/

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ