Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sorry sewer

Hey jammers! 
I am super sorry for the lack or posting this winter season! I guess its because my mom needs her computer a lot in the winte month and thats when it's least availible . But don't worry I have not forgotten about my favourite jammers!
So today we have the animal jam sewer sold in jam mart furniture. 
I honestly do not know why we have this item. To be honest I think there is no point of this item because number 1, we do not have a sewer, and number 2 there is not point for this item! 
Its o sold for 350 gems! I guess its worth it...
Out fit of the week
So today I decided to make a nonmember outift with a nonmember animal! Yipee!

What it has..
Ribbon scarf
Weaved shoes(if thats what they are caled)
Bow and arrow
head flower
You don't have tp use purple I just used puplre because i love purple its my favourite colour. So rmember it could be ornge or yellow or green or whatever colour uyou'd like. It also can be a different animal too!
I hope many nonmembers can see this
Daily explorer
Woah how big is a giant squids eye? Thtas actaully a good question. I never thoguht of it until today. LOL! To find out watch the video because I don't watch videos on DE!
Blog ideas!
So my first idea is 
So I will just lsit them like this...
- A contest for 15 00 page views because we have gotten 15 0
00pageviews except I need some contest ideas. So if you have any ideas please comment them! 
- Making 2 new pages for nonmembers and members den ideas and outfit ideas
- I also am creating a support this movement thing 
- Also making a new postin schedule 
- I might also be restarting the jammer of the month because I have been not keeping track of the jammer of the months and not really doing them so ya. And implus it'll be a fresh start to 2015 except 2015started a few weeks ago soo.. um ya hehe

I think thats it! I know its a lot but hey we want this blog to become bigger for more jammers to explore more of the world of jamaa and leanr about it! 
Also I hope you guys haven't thoguht that I abanded tis blog because I havent been posting much. Please don't leave even if I have been lack of posting because remember wat I said in this earlier post today?
I want to know if you guys stil like this bog and haven't left because of posting.
If so I will start t feel really guilty:(

Wow a lot of talking tpday:)
But to end this post I have something to show you guys! Its non aj related soo idk
Its minions as %SOS my sis found this yesterday and showed it to me. And you guys know how I am super obssed with them right? Well ya. I should update my blogger profile. 
Thats all for today jammers!





1 comment:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ