Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Shops Til You Dropppp

- Jamaa Journal Update
Hey jammers!
I am back again, with a second post in a week, is it? Woo hoo!!
Today I was actually gonna post something else, but then I realized today we had an update which I totally forgot about until I was on the blogger dashboard and saw some posts. So I shall post the update, it's seems decent to me. A lot of it I feel is for members, but it has quite a bit of stuff. Hopefully the updates are like this for the summer.

Jamaa Journal:
This week's wild weekend  is Shops Til you drop.
It features 4 different looks to shops. I really like these looks, its kinda nice. This is another good wild weekend. Nice job AJ! (*whispers* I think you should have made one for nm though... just a saying.)

Goats have returned. I miss my goat, from when I was member. 
I miss having a bunch of animals and animal slots... (whispers, AJ add more slots for nm too:))

The beach house is back!! Oh I guess since its summer, maybe non members will be getting a summer nonmember den, like they did with fall and winter. I was hoping there would be one for spring, but I guess not, cause the original is kinda spring like anyways. 
Anyways, I love the beach house den. When I was a member, I had an icecream parlour in it... I miss that XD

A new mode is here. This basically makes your regular sized screen bigger if you want. It says you can make the screen as big as you want, but you can only change it to full screen. I was hoping you could make it smaller, but the smaller is just the regular size. Not sure what to think of this personally. But you can always just use the thing on the browser that lets you zoom and out of the screen to make it bigger or smaller... So... Hmmmmmm.

A new bundle has arrived, its for members. It's called Fair time fun! I actually love this bundle and think the items are really cute. 

Looks like some people's observations were right. Camels are coming to Jamaa! Let's hope they aren't an edited version of a previous animal. 

Summer eggstravaganza pets have arrived, you can get a cardinal, sparrow and Frilled Lizard. I kinda wish they didn't do 2 flying animals, to give more of a variety but I guess thats okay. Also does anyone know what the pet was the other week, that was new?

Playwild updatee. The tortoises have arrived, in the game. Awww, they are sooo adorable. I wish AJ added tortoises. (Sssssppp, they say more expierence on Playwild, but soon to come will be Feral... Do you think they will advertise AJ Feral on the Jamaa journal?)

Falcon bundle has arrived. Didn't they just do this bundle within the last year? Though im not sure, it just seems familiar. But aahhhhh the pet falcon looks ADORABLE!

Another bundle, with goats.

Also here is the items for the two new bundles in the diamond shop:

Ahhhh the items are sooo perfect and cute!!!


Anyways, I rate this update an 8.5/10!

What do you think of this update? Let me know what you think in the comments. 
This was like the first time I actually posted an update on time since foreverrrr. Im so proud of myself XD
Thats all for today jammers!
See you soon!!




1 comment:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ