Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2019

MUSIC TAG- What do you hear in Animal Jam Music?

- Music tag
Hey jammers! 
I actually officially finished school last Tuesday with my final exam. I did pretty good on all the exams so i'm not complaining:D Considering school is done now, hopefully that means more posts. 
I'll try to post more this summer, I would love to and hopefully I can. Though it seems this summer is gonna be a busy summer for me when it comes to working... *sighs* But I guess i'll make a lot of money so, hard work pays off am I right? Also since it's summer I will be busy relaxing also so I might not be able to post as often as I like. This doesn't mean posts everyday but hopefully a 1-2 times a week at least. 

Anyways, I would show you guys the update from Thursday, but considering it is Monday now, most of you have already seen it. 
I guess I will just give a quick overview, of what happened cause I kinda want to XD

- Unreleased items returned (healing staffs, wheels, capricorn necklace.)
- Battle of Beacon returned
- Freedom Day Party celebrations, items, etc
- New eggstravaganza pet (if you know what it is let me know XD)
- New animal coming soon, potentially a camel.

That's what came off the top of my head... Guess those were the key points of the jamaa journal.
Sorry if I missed anything XD


Animal Jam Music (what do you hear?) Tag:
Recently a tag has been going around the blogger community, where you listen to some of AJ's songs and type what you hear. It's kinda weird and interesting cause everybody hears different things. 
I was lucky enough to get tagged by, Housemom418! 
Thank you so much for tagging me House! I was actually gonna do this tag, at first when no one tagged me but got busy with school, but then House tagged me.

SO LETS SEE WHAT VIOLET HEARS IN ANIMAL JAM MUSIC!!
*intro music begins*

Ok the first song up is...

Jammer Anthem

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY BARBIE
HEY HEY HEY HEY CAN I GET UP
HEY HEY BARBIE CAN I GET UP
HEY BARBIE 
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HEYYYYYYYYYYY
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHOOOOOOOOOO

1 2 3 4 WHOOOOOOOO
WHOOOOOOOO

1 2 3 4 
1 2 3 4 
ANIMAL JAM, THIS IS THE BEST


This was actually kinda funny... I'm pretty sure they don't say Barbie... Well yeah know that's what it sounds like XD

Play Wild

PARTY EVERYBODY
PARTY EVERYBODY ODY

PLAY WILD, PLAY WILD, PLAY WILD. 

I didn't even get playwild out of most of this, I just guessed. TBH, I didn't even hear much voices in this XD


Club Geoz

Heyyyy

BE DO BE DO BE DO

DJ DJ DJ 

DJ DJ DJ

THIS DJ SO FUNKY MAN

WHOOO (OR HEYYYYYY)

WHOOOO

DUH DUH DUH DJ


Ok my brother was talking at the beginning of this song, so I don't think be do be do is actually accurate XD But that's okay...


Bouncing around

Haha he haha ho Bouncing Around

hahahahahahaha

Screams and yelling? I don't even have an idea what they are saying on song literally XD


This tag was actually really fun to do, besides that fact that Bouncing around was a fail... LOL Same with um... Play Wild...  Oh well!
Thanks again for tagging me House:D

I tag...
- Doomy
- Difficult
- Lost
- Anyone who hasn't been tagged yet or wants to do this, even if they don't have a blog!

That's all for today jammers!
See you guys soon:D


Also I think im gonna end the contest and giveaway soon, considering no one really entered them...
Which makes me sad cause it was a big anniversary...
Thanks to the couple people who did though :D





8 comments:

  1. So, something I noticed is that the Club Geoz track that was in the actual Club Geoz sounds different than the den version. The den version has what sounds like distorted talking in it at one point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, to fix the image maps error that's happening on your blog, you'll need to upload your image map images to somewhere like imgur, get the URL, and paste it into the URL space in the HTML code of your image maps

      Delete
    2. Hmmm interesting... I didn't notice the difference. Its cool that you noticed that actually.
      Thanks for the help Doomy! I tried another image maps site for one of them but it didn't work unfortunately, so I will try that. Hopefully It's as easy as it sounds.

      Delete
  2. This looks fun! I always hear buddy instead of barbie for the Jammer Anthem, everyone seems to hearing a different word for that song lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is fun! I invite you to do it also if you want :D Actually, Im pretty sure Buddy is the correct interpretation. I guess my hearings just bad when it comes to these songs lolXD

      Delete
  3. Well, maybe not all but some foresure... (Hopefully XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now thinking of going on AJ again just to hear their songs with their random lyrics. I gotta Jam On! (TM) to those AJ Jams.

    .... ok but why can I still hear that "DJ DJ DJ THIS DJ SO FUNKY MAN" so vividly in the voice of the person singing(?) it after all these years? I can hear their voice and it's beginning to haunt me. Club Geoz doesn't even exist anymore....

    Your lyrics for Bouncing Around made me laugh. I'm losing it, Vi. what the heck are these songs- "Haha he haha ho" XD

    On another note, the Summer Carnival music, I believe, is cursed. Those lyrics? Cursed. AJ, please make sense. I don't get what your songs are saying.

    (When will be the next time I comment? It's a mystery!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD I literally didn’t understand anything in bouncing around XD

      Delete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ