Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, December 1, 2017

Jamaalidays are back!

- Jamaa Journal Update 
- LPOTM Sign Ups
Hey jammers!
I am actually surprised I am posting today, because english has taken over my life this week. Like we have so much stuff all at once and most of it is at home. I am hoping once Tuesday is done english will be easier, with stuff to do at home, most of it is reading. Its like in a way though, I know we are in academic english in all but still we are only grade 9. But in a way though it is probably because of the book we are reading and doing tests on soooooo.
Anyways, a youtuber I watch is coming to a mall thats like an hour away from me on Decemeber 10 and she is doing a meet up and its free so, I wanna go. Hopefully I can get a drive though. Possibly go with a friend of mine who watches her too?
In other news I have been trying to draw my 2 aj animals right now except I havent had time. The bunny is done I just need to work on the penguin. Then I am going to draw them on my wacom tablet. Then post them here. I have been dying to do this forever. But you know english gets in the way, its not so much the other subjects its more english:P

Anyways yesterday we had a jamaa journal update, so since its not to late I will posting that!!

Jamaa Journal:
A new adventure has arrived. At first when I read this I thought it was leading to a new land, but I guess not:(

I totally forgot... THE JAMAALIDAYS ARE BACK!


Jamaaliday alpha armour is here once again.

A limited time member bundle for the month of december.
I mean you get so much stuff with it!

The jamaaliday den is back:)

Deer have returned as wella s the jamaalidays rescue adventure.

The jamaaliday jam is back and so are pet reindeer.

The new winter box is here which means new items will be coming this year!
I wonder what these boxes will hold, I always get so excited for them even though I don't personally get one.

Legendary Paloozian Of the Month Sign ups:
I know its only december first and I could technically be waiting another week to do this but I am doing it now because who knows when the next post will be and stuff so yeah.
All you need to do is...
Comment...
-Username
- Favourite animal of yours on aj
- Favourite pet of yours on aj
- Why you want to be legendary paloozian of the month

*if you are nominating someone to be LPOTM please make sure that they read the blog*

I would really appreciate you guys entered for this!
Thanks:)

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon!!


3 comments:

  1. -Username Ja983
    - Favourite animal of yours on aj Bunny
    - Favourite pet of yours on aj Mouse
    - Why you want to be legendary paloozian of the month I just think it'd be kinda cool :P
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I just wanna say I like the background.
    I feel like some people would say it's boring or ugly, Or something like that. XD
    But I think gives it a cozy feeling. :)
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ja! I think the background looks cool wooden and fits the the theme kindaXD And I just like it in general sooooXd

      Delete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ