Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, December 9, 2017

December's Paloozian

- Daily Item
- LPOTM for DECEMBER
- Weekly masterpiece
Hey jammers!
I am here once again:):):)
See I told ya I would be here again to post sometime this weekend. Didn't I?
I had a list of stuff to do this weekend and I barely got any of it done. I thought today would be productive day but I guess not. Oh well. One of my cats, the one who is usually always dosy. He was going kinda crazy today like we found a toy ball for cats and he started to play with that and then he played with another cat toy and then he started to play with a carpet of ours on the floor and then yeah. It was really strange for him XD

I am trying to type this post up in like 20 minutes so we shall see how that goes...
So let's start now!! I would have fun facts except due to time I am not posting that today.
Also I am thinking of changing the schedule again maybe? So if you have any ideas comment them down.
Daily item:
Today we have the new jamaaliday police hat sold in jam mart clothing for 200 gems!
These colours are actually very nice. This item also has a good price and is for nonmembers. So yay!!

Here is what it looks like on penguins:
It actually kinda suits them pretty well.
The Weekly Masterpiece:
Woah!! I can't actually remember the last time I have done a weekly masterpiece its been sooooooo long. Wow. I am just shocked I pretty much forgot that this was a feature on my blog. 
Anyways....
This week's masterpiece is made by...
JAMMER13WQZ
Congrats on having your art featured!!
I love how realistic this bee looks. I must admit I have never seen a bee drawn so realistically before.
The textures are also amazing too!!

December's Paloozian Of The Month:
The LPOTM for December is....
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*
JA983!!
Congrats!!

Thats all for today jammers!
Can't believe I managed to basically do this post with in I think 25-30 mins!
Man I am really proud of myself XD
See ya soon!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ