Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, February 19, 2017

DASC results+Photography+Jamaa Update+a theory

- Check out today's golden spikes
- Check out the design a signature contest results
- See the latest jamaa update
- Read about a theory
- See a few of pictures of my photography
Hey jammers!
Sorry for not posting the past few days. I have been baking and working on a  fan picture for Laurdiy that has Sealy, Baby Dino and Bear Bear in it. I had a 4 day weekend and a big list to do. And tomorrow is the last day.... Whoops. Anyways you have a long post ahead to read. 
Sooooooo.
LET'S GET STRAIGHT TO IT.

Daily item:
Today we have the new gold spiked collar and wristband sold in the diamond shop for 3 diamonds each!
To bad none of these were for nonmembers. I am sure they would love them!


Jamaa Journal:
I know this is a little late but I thought atleast I would post the pictures from it even if I don't give my opinions on everything.


Aww cute! Pet hyenas!


I am soooo happy!

A new animal??




The new animal has left its paw prints in certain lands of jamaa!
I wonder if this animal will be a bear?
Comment what you think it is below!!

Theory:
Animaljam is trying to improve membership expierence for 2017!
So this means that a ton of member things will come out this year. So there probably won't be much nonmember stuff, sadly. But thats just my theory. What do you think?

Photography:
Since I thought some of you might like to see a few of my photography photos that I took last week and since Rainbow asked! I thought why not post them now!
I took way more but I am only posting a few. A few of them I took though looked... really... and I mean really. PROFESSIONAL.

If you would like to see more pictures!
Click this link:
CONTEST RESULTS:
The contest ended on wednesday. Now it's time to see the only 2 entries I got!
Yay.
The first entry we have is from.. NAFFY!
Her signature was for Cuddly6342.
Symbols on it: 2 howling wolves, leaves, and a ribbon
Frame: Hand faces St Font, Rectangle
Naffy did not create her signature, which it was optional.

Our second entry was from... Purple!
Her signature was for me.
Symbols on it: Wolf, arctic wolf, drawing of my arctic fox, and a winter background!

Because I could only choose one winner...
THE WINNER IS PURPLESTARCLUB!!!!!!!!

Both of you did an amaaaaaaaazing job! 
I will have to trade you your prize sometime the nexttime we are both on AJ.
Your signature will now be used on the blog!
QOTD:
Which photography picture is your favourite?

Unscramble the sentence in the comments:
obo idd I creas uyo?
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya!




2 comments:

  1. The scrambled words said "Boo did I scare you?"
    Today's spike is eh, XD I bet Blackout Spikes will be the rares of all 4 XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ