Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Design a signature contest!

- Check out today's new item!
- Learn about sheep
- Check out the new contest!
- Experimenting the new questions of the day
Hey jammers!
How are you all today? 
Yesterday... Something bad happened to my wacom tablet... That I hope is... FIXABLE. You see I was drawing on my tablet in the kitchen on the tablet and one of my cats came on me which was fine but then another one of my cats came on and when she tried to come on she stepped on my tablet and pressed the buttons on it. And now... THE PEN DOESN'T WORK ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN! Like it connects to my wacom tablet, my tablet censors its there. It just doesn't wanna show. So when my brother comes home tomorrow he is gonna help me fix it cause he is a computer person. And... Im hoping its just cause I need to update the wacom tablet's driver but.. I am just gonna hope for the best, cause you know what? Thats all you can do:)

Anyways let's get on with the post cause no one probably wants to read 5 more sentences about my life since its probably long enough just there.

Daily item:
Today we have the returning snowboard sold in jam mart furniture for 500 gems!
This is a nice, cute snowboard! It would be cool if you could ride it.
But you can't sooooooo yeah!

Fun facts about sheep:
Since sheep will be coming in about a week or 3 I predict.
I thought why not do a few fun facts about sheeeeeeeep, Cause they are just, BAAAAAAWESOME. See what I did there. Baaaaawesome? XDXDXDXD
1. The world contains over 1 billion sheep in the world
2. Adult female sheep are known as ewes
3. Adult male sheep are known as rams
4. China is the largest country with sheep

There you have it! Your Thursday facts of the day!

Design a signature contest:
Okay, for a week and half now you have been waiting for this contest...
Today it will finally arrive!
I haven't added it to the contest page yet or else todays post would've been pretty late.
Okay so today is the 12 of january that means you have...
ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO ENTER!! I hope you guys enter this contest! 
There will be a reminder on each post. So don't forget!! And for those of you who don't wanna enter this contest there will be a mini contest of something different and fun:)

Questions of the day (QOTD):
Today will be the start of this new feature of the blog! 
This is how I will end posts, if you didn't see the post about these features on the week you can go check it out. But here is a brief explanation  about it. At the end of each post there will be a questions regarding something in the post and a fun little trivia question which could be, unscramble the words, fill in the blanks, a joke, a question and much more! Each answer will be in this section the next day! Because this isn't a mini challenge you will not win a prize if you get it right. This doesn't mean you can't still participate! Just make sure you participate on the days we do have a mini challenge! 
Okay here are your questions for the day jammers:
What was your favourite thing you liked in today's post?

Can you answer this riddle?
You can find me in the past, I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?
Thats all for today jammers!
Also so sorry about posting this week so far!
Monday: I wasn't feeling good
Tuesday: I had homework to catch up to from monday
Wednesday: I was drawing on my wacom tablet
See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Violet






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ