Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My realistic drawing attempt

-Today's jamaaliday gift
-Check out todays new item!
-I attempt to do a realistic computer drawing
Hey jammers!
It has been over a few days since I have posted last. I am really sorry about that. I have my christmas break right now from school so I have been doing things I have got for christmas!
I was gonna make a post on christmas but I completely ran out of time. So MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. This year I had 3 main things I wanted for christmas which were...
- A pair of roots sweats
-  3doodler
- Wacom Intuos tablet
So I did end up with the roots and 3doodler I am seriously so happy:)
I am gonna be buying myself a Wacom tablet though cause its on sale at the source right now so...
For those of you who know I have a small obsession with blob fish, well my brother got me a small blob fish except it hasn't came in the mail yet so I am hoping it comes sooner than it is expected. I also have a big blob fish plush if you guys didn't know alreadyXD For christmas I also got 2 5sos shirts and a calendar and a few other things too! 
Sorry if I was bragging there guys:( Didn't mean too.
Anyways enough about what I got for christmas. 
Comment down what you got for christmas!
That was a pretty long introoooooooo.
I am going to be seeing sing today or passengers... WOO HOO! And probably going to a science centre tomorrow!!!! I was at the science centre the other year but we didn't get through it all due to time.
LETS GET ON WITH THE POST.
Cause right now you guys probably don't wanna read anymoreXD
JK.

Jamaalidays item:
Todays jamaaliday item is the poofy rug!
I remember this coming out last year and having a glitch to it.
I wonder if it still has a glitch to it this year. Guess we just have to wait and see;)

Daily item:
Today we have the new icicle spikes sold in jam mart clothing for 800 gems!
These spikes are actually pretty cool to be honest.
Maybe just a tad expensive though. I feel like we could bring the price down by about 100!
Now if your feeling evil just wear these spikes and you can be sure to spike out a bunch of peopleXD

Here is the item on pandas:
Excuse my pandas outfit. 
He was buying some new items and wanted to try them onXD

Violet's drawing:
(My realistic computer 
drawing attempt)
Okay guys I have been meaning to do this post for awhile so here it is...
My attempt to draw a realistic picture starts now!!!!
Okay so this is what I based my drawing off of.

Here is my actual drawing.
I know I know It pretty much looks nothing alike but what can I say?
I suck at drawing on the computerXD
I am actually quite proud of my tree and ground. Gotta say much better at drawing with a pen and pencil and not drawing a real image on the computer.
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon!
Byeeee!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ