Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Shoutout: Thiscrazygirl

Hey jammers!
Your probably wondering... Hmm where has violet been? Why hasn't she posted? I would of but the whole weekend I wasn't allowed on electronics but since im sneaky I went on my phone since its a smaller device. Then yesterday I was busy and wasn't done until late afternoonish which would of made this post an hour or 2 later than usual and I just wanted to find a phone case. Which luckily I did! So ya. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW BADLY I NEED TO GO TO TOYS R US TO GET AJ TOYS! Like they just came out in canada like a week or so ago and YEA! XD Hopefully I can go sometime this week:) And if not than man. 
________________________________________________

Today we have the new beehive hair sold in jam mart clothing for 500 gems!
Well this is a nice item but why can't it be regular hair? Well I guess since its bee day soon they shall calll beehive hair. YES. Beehive hair it shall be called!

And here is what it looks like on deers.
Actually almost perfectly fits and looks amazing on the deers head! Which is actually quite surprising.

Jammer shoutout
Now I don't usually give shout outs put this kinda just made me smile. I know a ton of people have said this in the past but I don't know it just made me smile:)

So I logged into aj today to make a post of course and to play a bit when I saw notflications on my jammer wall. At first I thought, hmmmm its probably just one of my buddies which it was then there was this message from a jammer.
Now I don't even know who this jammer is nor did I know she even read my blog.
But its nice to have someone spend a few minutes of their time to comment that on my wall.

If your reading this, thiscrazygirl I just wanna say you seem like a very nice jammer and I hope you see this post! 

Blog news
Uh oh! More blog news!
This Friday I am hopefully gonna be able to work on the blog and edit it like I promised you guys I would do this summer for sure! My summer is sadly over in 2 weeks. So ya...
 OH AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CONTEST!!!!!
___________________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
Byee!





1 comment:

  1. I need to go to Toys R Us too! Target and Walmart have nothing so far. I feel like Toys R Us has a better chance of having them in my town.

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ