Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The new jag system update

Hey jammers!
I am gonna be making another smaller post today about a secret room that has been found in aj so stay tuned for that!
So I am pretty late with this update from thursday and sorry for no post yesterday and thursday I did not have time, if I did have time I promise you I would make a post!
______________________________________________

Okay so lets look at the jamaa journal update from thursday!
Page 1
So we have the returning polar bears from there travelling.

 Page 2
Oh a new pet which is the armadillos!
And yep the goats will be coming in the next 2 weeks yay! Hopefully they are nonmember if not hopefully not in the diamondshop:( Usually aj has a video for the new animal. Maybe that will come next jamaa journal then! Hopefully the goat is a good animal!

 Page 3
Okay so basically these all will come to jamaa one day, seeing that they always do with surveys.
I voted for the ostrich and it was a close tye between the ostrich and sloth. I basically want both sloth and ostrich. Though the falcon I feel like would be close like an eagle. If a new bird came I think it should be a robin, blue jay, cardinal or wood pecker.

 Page 4
Special delivery is back yay!
I don't exactly do these adventures anymore... They need to add proper adventures instead of bringing the same ones back every year:/

Page 5
Friendship armour is back same with the friendship party!

And the bizarre looking snow leopard advertisement..

A few other new things we got with the update was...

The new Jamagram system
Its all a different lay out.

This part is actually like on play wild. Though I think its more convent for deleting jags!
I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!

With this update members got 4 new buddy slots!
I am still deciding whether I should my crocodile back but I probably won't...
I might delete some of my animals too but anyways!
I BOUGHT AN ARCTIC FOX!!!

So ya that basically sums up the update! 
I give it... hmm... 6/10
So ya be sure to check out the post coming later today! 
________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya later today!
Byeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ