Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Q&A from August/September

- Daily Item
- Q&A Answers
Hey jammers!
Look at me go, 2 posts in a week so far. Thats like a world record since like over a month ago. I mean I like aj blogging when I have a chance and actually want to so why not post?

So I had ordered a sweatshirt online on Sunday and I did not expect it to come this fast but it came today! It was suppose to be blue, but um it looks more gray. Oh well, guess Ill just call it blueish gray.
Then I also ordered like two books and I wasn't sure if the order went through because of emails that I kept recieving on my moms email. But I checked and it went through, it just hasn't shipped yet. So thats good. We also chose our dance songs for dance recital and I really like my dance songs and we started the tap and lyrical dance and it is just great and fun:D Im hoping I remember them by Tuesday. Maybe I should practise them if I get a chance. I also have a 3 day weekend which is great. Though part of it I am already occupied for lol.

Anyways, let's get on with today's post shall we?

Daily Item:
Today we have the new feast of thanks cake sold in jam mart furniture for 850 gems!
I actually really like this cake. Though I wish it was for nonmembers too. The turkey from AJ is on it at the top. I wish I could eat thisXD. 



August/September Q&A:
Oh my gosh I was thinking today. Maybe I should do a Q&A since I was checking which topics I could post for today. So then I clicked the Q&A on the side of the blog and saw a Q&A that I had never answered the questions. 
I am completely sorry, I totally forgot about this Q&A sorry if I put any of you in suspense. I guess school kinda just carried me away. (I don't think I answered these questions)

So lets answer some questions!

Also sorry if I miss any!


This first one comes from Q1zx:

Do you plan on going to college? Or are you in college?
I do plan on going to a college or university. Possibly both. I am not in college, I still got a few years to go. Thank goodness:D

The next following questions come from Koolestkat:

Brownie or cake?
This is a little bit of a tough one. I like both. But I am going to say cake!
 
-What's your favourite book?
My favourite book isn't just one book. So I'll just say a favourite series of mine, which is The Maze Runner series. 

-If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Hmmmmm. Probably to be able to read peoples minds or be invisible.

-Do you like baking?
Yes I do. I wish I could do it more though.

-What's your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject in school is Visual Arts!

-Do you have any hidden talents? 
Any hidden talents? Im not really sure. I can make parts of my fingers fold back on like a 90 degree angle though. Though thats basically my thumb. I think i'm a little double jointed in those fingers.

-What was the best gift you've ever gotten?
The best gift I have ever gotten was probably my 3doodler. But I have gotten a lot of great gifts.

-If you had to draw in one certain art style, (e.g. realistic, manga, chibi, cartoon or the like) which one would it be? 
Hmmm. I would draw in any style. But if it was only one style then probably chibi. 

-What's your favourite part about blogging?
My favourite part of blogging, is probably the fact that I get to write about stuff, and get to express my feelings and stuff. I also love all the readers who comment. 


Thanks for all the questions guys!!
If you have any other questions feel free to ask me on the ask violet page or even in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Once again sorry for taking so long with these answers.
Thats all for today jammers!
See you soon!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, reading people's minds would be amazing!

    Be at school like:
    "You like that person, you like that person, AHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW ALL YOUR CRUSHES!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, then you could be like... I KNOW ALL YOUR THOUGHTS!

      Delete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ