Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2018

New Penguin Code: Penguins

- Daily Item
- New Penguins Code
Hey jammers!
I am back here again:P 
So um I don't think my mom realized that I still play aj... cause she asked if I was blogging then I was like yeah. And she was like about what? So I said AJ. And she was like... You still play aj? And I was like yeah... Um yeah it was kinda awkward. Like I still play it but not as much as I used to and for short durations too XD But its still fun to blog about! 
I made some stuff with air dry clay today, but I gotta wait till it dries fully to paint! 


Daily Item:
Today we have the returning carving table sold in jam mart furniture for 650 gems!
This is a decent priced item.  I wish you could actually carve pumpkins and then place them in your den cause that would be super cool. AJ should have pumpkins for nm! That'd be nice!


So I actually had another post planned for today but, when I was on my aj insta scrolling through the feeds, I saw that there was a new code called Penguins. 
I wasn't sure if it was just an edit or an actual code so I did try it out on my back up/storage account, (well one of them) and so it did actually work!

Clark Stacey also tweeted about this new code:

With this code you receive a penguin and a pet penguin for free! 

Unfortunately, the new penguin can't be used if you have 2 animals already as a nonmember which sucks! I was hoping it could be added as a third animal, but I guess not. 


Here is my pet penguin!
On the bright side though, you are able to have a pet penguin if you are nonmember:D Which means another nm pet!! 

Now that we are getting more nm pets slowly, maybe more nm animals and items and stuff will be coming slowly as well as dens??
CODE: PENGUINS


Sssppp, here is my storage accounts penguin:

Thats all for today jammers!
See you guys soon!

"You have a life, so live it:)"



2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ