Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, January 27, 2018

The snow alphas quick reviews

- Daily Item
- Weekly Masterpiece
- Signatures created by Kara
Hey jammers!
Guess who is back once again and who survived her very first exam??
WHO?
It is me:) The one and only Violet86271.
So yeah, I had my first exam yesterday for french... I think I did pretty good but honestly now I am kinda worrying. Anyways I was working on a math review and my essay for my english exam this week all afternoon and part of the evening so I decided to come on the computer cause I honestly did not want to do anymore. I have my math exam on Tuesday and I am kinda nervous it is also worth like 20-25% of my final mark soooo. I guess thats the main thing that makes me nervous for exams....
Anywho, I dont have an exam on wednesday so yipee. I am probably seeing the death cure on thursday since my friend wasn't able to yesterday, sooo WOO HOO!!! I did just realize though that commissions on the top of my blog is spelt wrong... oh well it will be fixed one day... 
I finally started to delete some screenshots on the laptop I use:D  Which is good, then I am gonna folder the things I want to save and are important to me... Hmmm what else. Oh yeah, I was gonna get my mom and brother to get me a new membership tonight but they are apparently sold out. I also think the toys r us near doesn't have AJ toys anymore but I am not 100% sure.... I feel like i had to say a few more things but I think I should end it here cause yeah:)

Daily Item:
Today we have the ALPHA ICE SCULPTURES!!
(yes I am aware that not all of these were released today or any) But I thought I could do a quick review for some reason because I am to lazy to search for the new item today...
So first of all I like these they are very snowy and wintery and yeah. I am glad that aren't in epic wonders though. Hmmm 850 is actually a good price. They don't really have any eyes with pupils which is kinda scary and yeaahhhhhh..
What do you guys think of these?


Weekly Masterpiece:

This week's masterpiece is from....
FURRIECLOUD
CONGRATS on getting your masterpiece featured!! 
I really  like how AJ styled this is. It reminds a lot of the barn den we have.
Its very cool too! Good JOb!!

I also saw a lot of masterpieces made by this jammer in the den and they are very good.

Signatures From Karalee:
Sorry if you guys have been wanting a jamaa exploration for awhile. I just haven't really felt like posting one and I need a list of places to exploreXD 

Anywho, a friend of mine does art commissions on The animal jam friendship community and the animal jam artists collab, so I requested a signature and she gave me 2 versions.
I thought I would post them here since I usually post AJ related art that I request and receive.

I love them both Kara!! I think I may just use them evenly:) Hopefully? Until I get a new signature that is.... XDD Thanks again!!
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon:)






1 comment:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ