Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, October 21, 2017

AJLP's 100 000 pageviews party!

Hey jammers!
I just held the 100 000 page views party, and a few people came! Not as many as I had planned but that's okay. We chatted for a bit and then played find juniper the plushie and then we did a trivia at the end! 
Here are some pictures:
At the beginning it was only swirl and sarah. 
But then after Flora came. Then Flora left, and lost arrived. Then Sarah left and then Lost left.



LE NEWT DANCE IS NOW A THING!!  

Anyways thanks for coming guys! The party turned out to be funner than I thought it would be so I thank you guys for that! You can still celebrate the fun by entering the contests and giveaways if you haven't yet:D


I also asked a couple of my friends on AJ, Transions and Karalee for a picture.
I had asked Kara for a signature and Transions for a picture of my seal.
Here they are:
Above is the signature from Kara! I love it so much, there is so many texturessssss. I just love the background and font! Thanks again:)
This is from Transions:
I actually love this!  Its so cute and cartoon, and kinda realistic at the same time!
Thanks again Transions!
Swirl had also made me this Chibi:
It is almost like me except for the hair colour and length. But thats alright because I love it:D


So last weekend I started to draw Thomas Brodie-Sangster cause I loaf him. So I decided that I didn't like the picture from last weekend so I redid him today, he still isn't finished yet but. HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST WEEKEND. Probably cause I actually took my time today. His picture looks pretty good, so far. I have to give some final touches to his face and then I have to finish his outfit. Then after I am going to tweet the picture to him on twitter, and to the maze runner books account, though he doesn't go on social media to often. Then maybe he will like it!! And maybe mazerunnerbooks official account will like it too! Anyways, I think I am slowly improving my drawing realistic people skills. If I could redo all my realistic people drawings that I did for youtubers and others then I would totally. I mean I can I just want to wait until I improve more. 
So yeah just wanted to point that out:)

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ