Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, August 28, 2017

The MOLDY FRENCH FRIES HAT, ewwww.

- Check out today's rare moldy french fries
- This week's edit
Hey jammers!
How are you all today?
Well yesterday, I got a pain in my back that would happen every time I bended and so this morning when I woke up it was even worse, like I couldn't even sit straight I would have to like slouch on an angle for it to not hurt, but it's actually not to bad now which is good. I also drew a realistic apple today which I think turned out pretty good and I finished my seahorse engraving art too!! Now I can start on my next one:D So yeah. I am quite hungry right now but I don't know what to eat:(

Daily Item:
Today we have the... sighs.... rare.... sighs.... (moldy) french fries hat sold in jam mart clothing for 900 gems!
Um AJ.... Why did you have to release a moldy frenchfries hat? WHY!!!!!! First the hamburger and now you do moldy frenchfries??? WHAT IS UP WITH THIS??? Please stop making moldy food hats please.

Here is what it looks like on a fox:

Edit/Comic- Jumping Off a clif:
For today's edit I decided to do a comic with an edit!
Hope you enjoy:) I also made a new friend in the process so I guess that's cool too?
Okay so just to clarify, the omg is the other fox, and when I said jump she said "me too" I just didn't get that part in the picture in time XD

So basically for this edit, I took my fox and removed the background and then added it to the background I chose for the last image. Then I combined the two and then added all my screenshots for the comic onto one canvas. 
If you have been wondering what program I used for these edits, I use a program called gimp which is free for purchase:) Its kinda like photoshop but a free version.

Hope you enjoyed that edit!
Thats all for today jammers!
Box monster is hoping to make a post on his blog shortly if he can...
See ya tomorrow!!







1 comment:

  1. I was confused with this rare item monday. I don't know why this is even a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ