Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, July 24, 2017

The Redone Emotes

- Check out today's awesome new rim!
- Edittttt
Hey jammers!
My nail polish is starting to chip more:( Oh well! As of today it has officially been 4 weeks!
So today I was weeding one of my dads gardens, and so I picked up something I looked at it and it was a bone. So I put it back on the ground and then I saw a wing's bone from a bird and then a bird's skull.... It kinda gave me chillsXD Oh I also watched the first step up today! It also randomly started to downpour a few minutes ago and now it stopped.

Daily Item:
Today we have the rare extra salty rare popcorn sold in jam mart furniture for 444 gems!
I LOAF THIS ITEM SO MUCH!!! 
Like in all honesty I actually love it. It's a reasonable and strange price, but also nonmembers which is AWESOME.

All animals love it, especially cheetahs.

Because today's rare is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME. 
I decided it didn't deserve a redo, in plus how are you suppose to redo popcorn?

Edits:
For today's redo I decided to do something with a few of the AJ emotes...
Here I present... THE REDONE EMOTES
To the left we have the sleepy drool emote, yes that emote does have drool coming out of its mouth.
Boy it must be sleepy.
In the middle we have the broken hearts. They must be heart brokenXD.
And to the right we have the brace nerd. 
Its very nerdy since of its glasses and it's even got braces. Even better!

So you can tell I added the drool, then I erased the centre of the hearts and then I drew on some glasses and braces!

Hope you enjoyed this week's edit! Comment below if you would like to see more emote edits:)
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!
Thanks for the new signature cuddly! I will be sure to use it a lot:)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ