Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, February 12, 2017

How to draw a snazzy phantom

- Reminder to enter the contest
- Check out the new valentines day backpack!
- Learn how to Draw a snazzy phantom
Hey jammers!
It started to snow today so me and my sister took some pictures outside!
I haven't really looked at them but they LOOK AMAZING! I love photography. 
And I got my sister to take some pictures of me dancing in the snow and one of them LOOK AMAZINGGGGGG! It's so insta-worthy:):):):):):)  Sorry about not posting a bit this past week...
I got caught up with a few things not to much though. I keep planning on reading but run out of time. I need to make sure I do it tomorrow!! Like I am on 3rd of the maze runner series and i wanna finish it so I can read the few other books I have and before I fall. I am reading if I stay at school so on tuesday i bought the second book. OH AND THE GRAMMY'S ARE ON TONIGHT!!
Anyways... Let's get onto the post!!
Daily item:
Today we have the new heart shaped backpack sold in jam mart clothing for 600 gems!
This is a cute backpack. Not that I would wear it though...
On the bright side it is for nonmembers, so thats good.

Here it is on a bunny:
Sorry you can't really see it:(


How to: Draw a snazzy looking phantom
So to be honest.. We actually haven't had a how to for awhile.
Since October to be honest. So I thought why not do a how to draw a snazzy looking phantom!!
Here we go....
Step 1: Draw a circle

Step 2: Draw the legs


Step 3: Draw the eyes


Step 4: bucket fill in the white

And VOILA!! 
YOu can make any changed you like! Don't worry your phantom won't look like the image above.
I promise:)
Also if yuou have any how to ideas to post about...
PLEASE COMMENT THEM DOWN!!
QOTD:
Before I do the questions of the day... 
I thought to give a contest reminder since you only have 3 days left...
I am not extending it any longer! So if you wanna enter you better do it now.

Do you enjoy drawing?

Where is this image located in the art studio?

ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE OTHER WEEK WE GOT A NEW PAGEVIEW RECORD FOR THE DAY...
400+ PAGEVIEWS!!!!!!!! 
I forgot what the actually number was but it was like 419 or something like that sooo.
WOO HOO!!!
That's all for today jammers!
See ya later!!
Now to draw on my wacom tablet.... Hmm what to draw... What to draw....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ