Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2016

My favvvvv toucans

Don't forget....
The party is tomorrow!
Hope you all can come!
And don't forget to enterthe fashion show pleasssssse:)
- Check out the jamaa journal update with toucans!
Hey jammers!
How are all of you guys today?
Yesterday the grade 8's of my school got their grad hoodie! Thank goodness I am one of those people cause the sweaters are so comfy, cozy and warm! I just don't want it to get ruined cause it costed 50$.
WE HAVE A NEW HIGH PAGEVIEW! YESTERDAY WE RECEIVED 367 PAGEVIEWS!
woo hoo!
Today my class had dnt and my friend accidently burnt me on the thumb with the hot glue gun and it had a mini blister... So I POPPED IT:) THEN IT STUNG.... Then, well let's just say I like to play with warm hot glue and so I stuck my finger in the hot glue and didn't realize it was super hot and burnt another finger of mine. Fun. Then it had a mini blister too. And you know what I did this time? 
I popped it and it really stung. Thank goodness it doesn't sting anymore.
Anyways I present to you the jamaa journal!

Jamaa Journal:
Page 1
OMG FINALLY THE TOUCANS HAVE ARRIVED;0
MY favourite bird is now an animal on AJ!
They are actually a decent size I would say except for when you dress it up the picture is very small.

Page 2
OOOOOOOOH. A new adventure?
NIceeeee.

Page 3
For some reason I had a feeling we would be getting a new den.
The den is also a decent size, it's not to big or small. Even though I won't be using this for an art gallery I am still buying it. Oh and we have cute little pet llamas! AWWWWW they are just so adorable. Boy all my diamonds are going soooo fast. I remember the time when I had 100 diamonds.

Page 4
New spiked collars are being sold this weekend.

Page 5
A new outfit! And a toucan sketch jam cause toucan do itXD

Page 6
Ooooh. Whats this? I was kinda hoping you could subscribe for freeXD
I went on the site so basically what it is...
You subscribe to get a box of exclusive animal jam toys every 3 months.
Unfortunately you have to pay 23$ per box but it has over 60$ of items. But in reality its a nice idea. I kinda wanna do this but then I don't cause I don't wanna spend that much. I kinda wanna test it out and see if you can get just one. Cause I only want oneXD
So ya.

That sums the journal update.
I rate it 10/10.

Anyways so I just tested it out and it says its 92 dollar.
HOLY CHEESE CAKE.
Oh, that was for a certain thing, NVM.
If you do quarterly its only 25!
If anyone does I would love to see pics!

I JUST SAW SCOOTER LIKE OWNER OF THE SKY BLOB! 
Cause hes my buddy on aj and....
I told him he should say hi on the sky blog. And he said...
HE MIGHT SOMETIME SOON:)
eeeek Im so happy. He was my favourite blogger and my role model on aj.






2 comments:

  1. Hey Vio, I would love to come to your party but I sadly can't make it. D: I am really sorry to miss it, as I hate missing any kind of party.

    Also, I will definitely enter the fashion show! Like warm, do you mean parkas and hats? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it's fine that you can't make it

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ