Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I can be a sea cucumber too

Hey jammers!
Yesterday I was sharpening pencil crayons(my mom's prismacolours from when she was young) And so they were the scholar kind(I want my own prismacolour) and I was sharpening them by hand with a hand held sharpener and half way threw I got a blister. I decided to pop it. Then it stung. I then got another tiny  blister and kinda popped it:) Funnnnnnnnnnnnn. Not.
Anyways ya.
__________________________________________

Today we have the returning wood stove sold in jam mart furniture for 550 gems!
Well I can't say much to this to describe it but.
Its from the old days when they used wood stoves.
Thats a fun fact! 


Randomness
Before I post a randomness....
I have a funny story. So yesterday I was in jamaa.
When I saw a boy jammer say to a girl jammer I like you. So I like budded into the convo cause thats how I rolled..... I don't know why I told you guys that XD
MOM!!!!! I know Ive grown past your tiny height but please look!
MOM. YELLOW THING. Just look at meh. FINE BE THAT WAY!

Blog news
This isn't much of news but I am gonna edit the side bars and add a few more things. Maybe a Legendary Palooza radio? If that does happen the blog may be a bit laggy not to much though so don't worry!
_______________________________________________

That's all for today jammers!
See ya on thursday when the ARCTIC FOXES COME!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ