Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2015

Glitchy contest

Hey jammers!
I am happy to announce that I AM IN THE CLASS I WANTED TO BE!!! Yay!
I was getting soo worried but I am with one of my best friends and I GOT A LYNX! ( will I'm about to) but I had to delete my crocodile:( I will get you back duchess one day:)
________________________________

Today we have the new glitchy rug sold in jam mart clothing for 400 gems!
I love this den set! I can't wait to see more of it!
This is also a nonmember item which great. Here is an idea for your den if you wanna use it?
Maybe you can get a bunch or these and make a glitchy floor?

Fun facts!
Now today's topic will be about your brain!
Now if you don't know what a brain looks like which you should and MUST then here is a pic:) 
Hehehe! 
I'm surprised I'm even posting a brain... Im a bit disgusted to be honest XD
If you get disgusted feel free to skip this part of the post with the brain.
1. Your  brain uses 20% of your oxygen and blood
2. The weight of your brain is 3 lbs
3. Your brain is 60% white matter and 40% gray matter
4. A brain consists of about 100 billion neurons

Mini challenge
Today you will create an unscramble the words for each other in the comments!
I will make a small one for you guys to try then I will encourage you guys to make your own!
Note: The unscramble doesn't have to envolve aj it can be anything really thats appropriate

ozso
bagcbea
rkngoaao
So ya have fun making your own!

My lynx
TA DA!!! 

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Please enter if you haven't yet!
___________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow!






3 comments:

  1. I am grossed out by that brain, but I looked at it anyway. And here is my MC!
    mjaemsr rae saowmee

    Try to figure it out, its hard even for me (if I didn't make it myself)! And Violet, can you remind me what the contest is? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ