Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Gem tips

Hey jammers!
So my nose wasn't that stuffy today! YAY!
Tomorrow dance starts again soo there will be no posts on wednesday....
IM SO GLAD CAUSE I LOVE TO DANCE ESPECIALLY TAP CAUSE I JUST LOOOOVE TAP!
AND I WANNA DO LEVEL 4:) But no one ever wanted to do it sooooo...
And I might be getting new track pants tonight and then track pants look amazing with keds soo XD
_____________________________________

Today we have the new or returning fleets sold in jam mart clothing for 400 gems!
Now tell me. What is the difference between baseball cleats and soccer cleats?
Or are they the same thing? SOME ONE TELL MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
XD They probably are the same thang though soooo yaaaaaaaa.

Random things to say....
I really wanna start drawing people. Idk why but it looks super fun even though I suck:/
But like cartoon people kinda. ALSO MY BEST FRIEND IS BACK AT SCHOOL TOMORROW SHE WAS IN SCOTLAND. YAAA SCOTLAND.
DATS RIGHT.
Ive been talking a lot lately.......

Topic 
So your probably wondering what topic is.
Well Its basically I choose something from animal jam and explain what it does and how it helps and where you can use it and that stuff.
Today I will talking about gems so get into gear!
You guys already know about gems but might be helpful for new jammers!
So what are gems?
Gems are a currency that we use to buy items and animals on animal jam.

Why do we use the gems?
We need the gems to buy all of our needs in jamaa

How do I collect gems?
You can collect gems fast by doing adventures or playing games in the arcade that make a lot of gems such as (best dressed, falling phantoms, jamaa derby ext

What are stores you can use gems at?
You can use gems at jam mart clothing, jam mart furniture, and any other store besides the diamond shop!

Hope those were some helpful tips!

Mysteries
I think this will be much like wonder which I wasn't really interested in.
Later this week sometime probably on the weekend I will edit the schedule incase I need to make any changes. Im honestly sure I don't wanna do mysteries.
I think I will just change it to jamaa updates!
So like things going on in jamaa....
Jamaa updates!
Have you noticed the colours changing in jamaa?
Well if you haven't the trees now have fall colours!
The seasonal trees have changed too!
_______________________________________________

Thats all for today jammers!
See ya on thursday!
BYE!!!!!!






2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ