Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Relaxing rug

Hey jammers!
I am happy for today's new item! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Cause it's so fab. No spoilers. Actually...
Today we have the new clover rug sold in jam mart furniture got 350 gems!

This rug comes in many calm, relaxing, and pastel colours!
I heard there's even like 10 colours it comes in? I'm not sure about that though. 
I'm gonna get one of each colour but first let's see how much that cost.
350x10=3500 gems. grabs calculator just need to make sure I'm right.
Yup I was right! Better go make some gems though I might not even have a chance to go on ️AJ today oh well.

Randomness

While I was making this a jammer was lol. And I was just like...
Um. 
Oh well hehehe!

Wonder
Now it's time to wonder! 
Wondering is good for our brains.

Ok so in the hot cocoa hut you will see these arctic coats.
Arctic coats are super rare. I have 2 or 3 arctic coats and 1 or 2 arctic hoods.
You see 2 unreleased colours in this picture. 
Will those colours be released? 
How come AJHQ didnt release them from the start? 
Comment what you think. 

Violet's drawing

Today I drew some yummy ice cream! Mmmmmm. 
Mmmmmmmmm. I wish I could just eat it up. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmm.

So yesterday I hope you guys did do the mini challenge. No one commented about it so im not sure.
Ok so tomorrow since I don't have ️Dance cause it's March break .
I will do the new item and a list of everything ajhq needs!
That's all for today jammers!
See YA tomorrow! Or later today in jamAa maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ