Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The heart eye patch

Hey jammers!
Today we have the returning heart eyepatch sold in bahari bargins. 
This can be sold for 250 gems!
I think its a great idea though most jammers don't wear eye patches. And some of the colours are dull which is great if you wanna be a PIRATE!
*Hello there!* 
*Hi im a pirate*
*Me too*
*Thats nice*
*I have to go now odd one*
*Bye pirate*
*bye floppy dog*
*What floppy dog?*
*I said nothing*
*Bye*
*bye*

Outfit of the week
I actually made this outfit in the summer!
But I thought since valentine's day is coming up why not use this idea! I mean theres a ton of pink and valentines day has its own colours. Pink, red, purple, white. 
So the items that it uses.
Pink pigtails
Half heart necklace
Tutu
Woven shoes
If you want it can be an colour you want or if you want you can change it up!

Jamaa news
Remember when I said that Jamaa news would replace epic dens cause no one ever sends in EPIC DENS! So when people start to send in epic dens I will actually change it back and restart the epic dens list!
Hmm I don't know whats going on in jamaa.
Is it me or is it odd that these 2 arctic wolves have the same outfit basically?
Pink arctic wolf:
Glasses, pink spike collar, pink spike wristband, pink worn, different animal design
Blue arctic wolf: 
Fox hat, purple collar, purple wristband, purple worn.

Remember my goals?
Oh oh ya! I have to do DE! I almost forgot silly me!

Daily explorer
Learn how big can seastars get by reading here or on the actual site!
Thats all for today jammers!








2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ