Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

3 Interesting Outfits

- Daily item
- Jammer Outfit Ideas
- LPOTM SIGN UPS
Hey jammers!
I am back here posting once again. Boy I am really on a roll aren't I? I think its been 3 or 4 posts in a row!! Isn't that just great? I think so. Though I am a bit on the verge of not posting, but I decided to anyways. I made a post yesterday about an edit which would really make me happy if you saw:)
I don't really have much to talk about today since nothing interesting happened. Plus I don't really feel like typing the couple things that I could type about so yeah!! 

Daily Item:
Today we have the spring throne sold in jam mart furniture for 850 gems!
This has always been a cool and unique item. Though I always get a bit weirded out by the look and I am not sure why XD


Jammer Outfit Ideas:
While strolling through Jamaa, I have found a few very nice outfits from jammers!
Remember if you do decide to use these outfits make sure to ask JAG the jammers or get permission from them:)



TA DA! 3 JAMMER OUTFIT IDEAS!! AIN'T THAT GREAT JAMMERS?
AWESOME RIGHT?


Well you see I was gonna do a how to, but I don't know what to do one for so um....
If y'all could comment down some that'd be PAWESOME!!


LPOTM APRIL SIGN UPS:
Yes, that is right jammers!
It is April which means... TIME TO SIGN UP TO BE LEGENDARY PALOOZIAN OF THE MONTH!
All you need is....

- Username
- Favourite AJ animal of yours
- favourite AJ pet of yours
- Why you would like to be LPOTM of the month

*IF YOU ARE NOMINATING SOMEONE, THEY MUST READ THIS BLOG*

Please try to sign up if you haven't been it yet.
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya soon:)



2 comments:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ