Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2024

Hey :)

Hey everyone!

Thought I would pop in and say hi. Recently this summer I have reconnected with some AJ bloggers, and my heart is feeling so full <3 I am so happy this community of ours has been able to stay in touch no matter how much time passes. I have missed you all so much. 

This year, the AJLP turned 10 years old, and that is so crazy to think. 

Anyways, to update everyone a bit, I just finished my third year of university. I am still into crafting and animals, and have also found some new favourite shows :) 

I still pop on AJ once in a while to see what's going on as well as these blogs. (Also just hopped on AJ for the first time in almost a year and I was reminded of all the friends I made and it made me miss you guys extra!)

I hope everyone is doing well!! <3


- Violet

2 comments:

  1. Violet!!! I got your Jam a Gram :D it got AJ Classic Rocks'd but I instantly recognized your username and it made me smile. Thank you =)
    It's so dope that I've seen a bunch of people from AJ blogging's past drop in with a post or a comment even just saying hi. It makes it feel real
    Happy 10 years of Animal Jam Legendary Palooza <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I am just now checking in! (its penguin). I replied to your comment on my post. I dont even think i have an aj account anymore, it might have gotten deleted or something LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ