Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hmmmmmmm.

- Daily Item
- Polls
- LPOTM Sign Ups
- Tag
Hey jammers!
 I know I promised that I would post every day of march break or at least try but yesterday I just wasn't feeling in the mood to post. I am sorry about that. But I wanna do things that I don't get to do a lot with school and mainly only on the weekends, I guess technically blogging would fit into that category but thats different, I guess??. So yeah:)
Now to talk about my life...
So basically I have been drawing yesterday and I finished my book yesterday too. So the Jewel trilogy is now complete. Except, there is still 2 digital books that I have to read but they cost money so I will have to wait and see for that. I am also finally almost done my title page to my school sketchbook... Yeah... Its kinda taking awhile XD Im also trying to find  a template for my non aj blog that you can download for free except none of the templates I have tried let me change the fonts or the background, plus there is a few things that aren't working properly(these critiques are very scattered around) Also today I found out that there is a new sims for mobile called Sims Mobile. Which I wanna get cause its sims and I like sims and I need to redownload sims freeplay....
Hmmph hopefully I have enough space, I never seem to have enough.
Even though on my phone I have a bunch on my SD but you seem to always need the storage it comes with nowdays...

Anyways lets get on with this postttttt... (even though its not that exciting today)

Daily Item:
Today we have the clover wand sold in jam mart clothing for 700 gems!
Hmmm interesting.

Here is what it looks like on a wolf:
Hmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmm.
XD


Draw Your Favourite Scene Tag:
Okay so today Sarahkey8 made a tag called draw your favourite scene tag. 
She tagged me so I thought to post it now:)

1. What scene would you draw?
Hmmmmmmm.... Probably a scene from The Maze Runner Series or one of my other favourite series. Cause lets be honest here, I don't really have a favourite sceneXD
WAIT SCRATCH THAT! 
I KNOW WHAT SCENE I WANT TO DRAW!! ( I actually have a few scenes from diffent books in my head now)

FROM TWILIGHT WHEN EDWARD AND BELLA ARE IN THE FIELD, LAYING DOWN! (Or when they get married..) 

2. Why this particular scene?
Cause I like that scene, and they are just so cute together during those scenes through out all the movies. (ah I love their relationship)

3. What do you think the easiest part would be?
Hmmmm, probably the outlining of the heads and the colouring part, (if it gets coloured)

4. What do you think the hardest part would be?
Probably the specific details on the faces or just the faces in general and also the specific details in the whole thing and the field. 

5. What would the funnest part be?
Hmmmmmm. Im not really sure.

6. Will you ever get to drawing this?
Possibly, now that I think of it. Its a really good idea:) I shall add it to my list of things to draw. 

Anyways that was a fun tag to do. Thanks for tagging me!!

I tag whoever wants to be tagged!

Poll:
 Okay so awhile ago I put up a poll asking, which AJ Box in 2017 was your favourite.
It turns out that the winter has been the most favourite.
With fall in second place,
I guess no one liked spring or summer XD

I was gonna take up the other poll except I need to redo that poll since it only got 3 votes.
If you voted on it, please revote as it is much appreciated! 
(It is the one that has to do with the schedule)

LPOTM Sign Ups:
Today is the last day to sign up or nominate someone.
If you would like to sign up (please do:D)
Here is the following required information:
- Username
- Favourite Pet and animal of yours on AJ
- Why you would like to be legendary paloozian of the month for march 

*If you are nominating somone it has to be someone who reads this blog*

Hope to see atleast one person sign up!!
Thats all for today jammers!
I hope this post wasn't too boring, although it probably was...
Tomorrow's post will be much better, I can promise you that!!
See ya tomorrow!! (Boy I havent said that in awhile)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ